Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

George Kittle 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy is a colossal bust this year...Vance McDonald is better than him this year as teams are locking Kittle down ( or he cant get open ). If you drafted Kittle in the 2nd/3rd round with the amazin

His 2018 season ended with more accomplishments than you might initially realize...all with nobodies at QB.   -Most receiving yard ever in a season for a TE -Most YAC in the NFL in 2018

Why do I feel like he would say he feels fantastic after getting his leg caught in a wood chipper?

1 hour ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

He had 6 targets, which isnt that far off his average... he may have initially started out as a decoy but i dont think it ended up being that way

 

 

Quality of targets matter.  He was getting quick throws off the line which isn't going to get it done.  He was operating as a decoy compared to what TY HILTON normally does.  Hopefully we don't see a shell of Kittle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I do feel this is a different situation than TY. TY played without practicing. The clips of Kittle practicing in noncontact Jersey was of him blocking. That takes more toll on the knees than running. I think he's ready. I do have a dilemma since I have Cook too. It's either start Cook and have no kicker or drop Cook and play Kittle since I have no one to drop in this league. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is killing me. We all are more than likely in a position of needing a win this late in the season. Kittle is a beast but I am concerned he will be on a limited snap count. I got burned by Everett last week in a similar situation. I can go with Everett again which feels like a total flip of the coin or grab Hollister who is healthy and has little competition at his position on the Seahawks.

Any Bay area folks with some local info to share on Kittle?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Q Dog said:

This is killing me. We all are more than likely in a position of needing a win this late in the season. Kittle is a beast but I am concerned he will be on a limited snap count. I got burned by Everett last week in a similar situation. I can go with Everett again which feels like a total flip of the coin or grab Hollister who is healthy and has little competition at his position on the Seahawks.

Any Bay area folks with some local info to share on Kittle?

Personally I would go with hollister easily over George Brittle. No reporter is going to report that brittle will be on a snap count before the game

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

Personally I would go with hollister easily over George Brittle. No reporter is going to report that brittle will be on a snap count before the game

Thanks. Leaning that way at the moment. What keeps creeping in my mind is starting Hollister and then Kittle going off tonight. :o

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Q Dog said:

Thanks. Leaning that way at the moment. What keeps creeping in my mind is starting Hollister and then Kittle going off tonight. :o

I’m starting brittle so zero chance he goes off

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

If Kittle is in (which he is) you start...period. 

Im starting him over Hollister and Everett, and it’s not even close to being a consideration. 

That’s what they said about TY Hilton too...decoy game incoming

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

That’s what they said about TY Hilton too...decoy game incoming

False equivalence.

Bringing up a completely different situation/team/player/injury has absolutely zero effect on Kittle’s situation. 

I could bring up hundreds of situations when players were questionable after missing a game just like Kittle and blew up for monster games. It’s very easy to do. That too would have zero relevance on Kittle‘s situation today  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

That’s what they said about TY Hilton too...decoy game incoming

 

4 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

False equivalence.

Bringing up a completely different situation/team/player/injury has absolutely zero effect on Kittle’s situation. 

I could bring up hundreds of situations when players were questionable after missing a game just like Kittle and blew up for monster games. It’s very easy to do. That too would have zero relevance on Kittle‘s situation today  

 

Hilton was also expected to miss 3-4 weeks and was a surprise active on a Thursday game. 

Kittle finished the game he was originally hurt in, was close to playing last week, practiced this week and says he’s ready to go.

He’s also a physical freak and the #1 TE this week (with Kelce on bye).

Completely different situation. Fire him up.  

Edited by UVA_Drew
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

I’m starting brittle so zero chance he goes off

 

38 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

That’s what they said about TY Hilton too...decoy game incoming

If you feel so strongly about this bench him. I don't know if you're trying some dumb reverse jinx or something. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...