NBC Sports Edge Forums

George Kittle 2019 Outlook

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy is a colossal bust this year...Vance McDonald is better than him this year as teams are locking Kittle down ( or he cant get open ). If you drafted Kittle in the 2nd/3rd round with the amazin

His 2018 season ended with more accomplishments than you might initially realize...all with nobodies at QB.   -Most receiving yard ever in a season for a TE -Most YAC in the NFL in 2018

Why do I feel like he would say he feels fantastic after getting his leg caught in a wood chipper?

On 11/29/2019 at 6:18 PM, vercrazy said:
On 11/29/2019 at 2:20 PM, martinjlm said:

Just in time for the bad playoff schedule. BAL (top 4), NO (top 8), LAR (top 11) are all good at limiting TEs.

The same LAR that he went 8/8 for 103 yards at their stadium on? I think I'm okay with that for championship week.

6/71/1

13/134/0

5/79/1

Thanks for the championship George!!

1 hour ago, hoppychokes said:

Ah, how the in game posts age so poorly.

Kittle will be a superstar in this league, gonna blow Gronk out of the water with his marketability. 

He already is a superstar. He was last season.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Do you think he has peaked?  I think he will redefine it, like Beckham did a couple years ago.

Beckham hasn't redefined anything. He had one great catch and has been a very good player, but nothing that changed the position.

8 minutes ago, devaster said:

Beckham hasn't redefined anything. He had one great catch and has been a very good player, but nothing that changed the position.

Uh, he redefined marketability.  I'm not speaking of the position, I'm speaking of how Beckham became an international name, off one great catch.  Its fallen off a bit this year, but no doubt he redefined it.  (The NFL even did a 360 on his international foothold)

9 minutes ago, devaster said:

Seriously. Unless you count him redefining how to be a diva on the field. Wearing a million $ watch during a game? Gimme a f’ing break. I hope his career continues it’s downward spiral in Cleveland.

Kittle has been great to own this year even though it's frustrating to know he should have had at least 3-4 more TDs that were called back.  It's so nice to not have to worry about your TE position.

Edited by ZappB
52 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

1,000 yards on the season even with 2 missed games, where's this beast getting drafted next year?

Pretty much the same place you drafted him this year if not slightly lower. TE landscape is looking like it might be more than just the big 3 (Kelce, Kittle, Ertz) next year.

3 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

So many good options at TE next year. No way I waste a 2-3 round pick on a TE when you got guys like cook, hooper Andrews etc that are going to go maybe 3-4 rounds later.

pretty sure lots of people say this every season heading in to the season and then there's always that point in the season where TE is a total wasteland outside of the top 3-4 and everybody's moaning about crappy TE scoring. 

38 minutes ago, yossarian said:

pretty sure lots of people say this every season heading in to the season and then there's always that point in the season where TE is a total wasteland outside of the top 3-4 and everybody's moaning about crappy TE scoring. 

Idk why everyone keeps saying it’s been a TE wasteland. Higbee popped up got me all the way through and won a chip with him. Andrews been on fire all season, hooper was on fire till he got hurt which can happen to anyone, same with Engram, cook has been on fire second half of the season, Waller has been good all year. You guys need to pay a bit more attention. More and more teams are utilizing the TE position. It kind of made sense to draft one early maybe 2-3 years ago and beyond but not anymore.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

So many good options at TE next year. No way I waste a 2-3 round pick on a TE when you got guys like cook, hooper Andrews etc that are going to go maybe 3-4 rounds later.

I always panic and go after TE early, Kelce, Ertz, Kittle have all been super reliable the last couple years and you’re kind of hoping for the best after that. If you waited and went with Henry, Howard, and Engram then all were underwhelming this year. Snagging Hooper and Mark Andrews around 100 was great though. 

Next year will have even more solid options with Hooper, Waller, Andrews... Even later will be Goedert, Fant, Gesicki, Higbee.