NBC Sports Edge Forums

George Kittle 2019 Outlook

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy is a colossal bust this year...Vance McDonald is better than him this year as teams are locking Kittle down ( or he cant get open ). If you drafted Kittle in the 2nd/3rd round with the amazin

His 2018 season ended with more accomplishments than you might initially realize...all with nobodies at QB.   -Most receiving yard ever in a season for a TE -Most YAC in the NFL in 2018

Why do I feel like he would say he feels fantastic after getting his leg caught in a wood chipper?

5 minutes ago, Vanquish2073 said:

49ers now down their RT and FB for a significant amount of time, and there's talk of Kittle being used more as a blocker. Any reason to be concerned here?

He may block more, but loss of the FB will also hurt the run game, so I'd expect more pass attempts.  If it affects him, it'll probably be +/- 5%.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, DeliciousGravy said:

Start a subscription service. Shut up and take my money.

Lol i know right on the dot! I’m not one to break my arm slapping my back so thanks. Haha

And yes my subscription service will be for all those who want to finish second place 4 years in a row lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, smeeze said:

I wasn't worried at all this week until I read this tweet with the "But there is some concern about whether he will be able to finish the game" line. 

I can't bench him for waiver wire fodder but now I wouldn't be surprised to get a dud. Oof.

With a groin injury and loss of ol and fb, it makes too much sense to leave him in to block the majority of the game