NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Hopkins 2019 Outlook

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most elite WRs in the game has a huge game and people come into this thread like:

huh?

Not really football related but i read Hopkins finds his blind mom in the endzone every touchdown and gives her the ball. She sits with her daughter who gives her the play by play.   http://

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Let’s hope. I think he’s got 1 or 2 ceiling games left this season, and this week is as good as any with Fuller still out. Targets will likely drop when he returns judging from past trends.

Call me stubborn but I think he's the best wr in the league, others will argue m Thomas, Hopkins is a damn stud

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Call me stubborn but I think he's the best wr in the league, others will argue m Thomas, Hopkins is a damn stud

He’s my favorite WR, and I’ve been saying he’s the best in the league for a couple years now, but I have to admit he’s having a down year. Uncharacteristic drops, and far less YAC than he’s had in the past.  With the year Thomas is having you have to give him the nod right now, but they’re both amazing.

• Like 1

His blowup was game 1, it’s been all downhill from there. Gotta hope for a TD for him to have a respectable day. Love the guy, but not what I’ve come to expect. The frustrating part is there is really no explanation I’ve seen.

6 minutes ago, nromn said:

His blowup was game 1, it’s been all downhill from there. Gotta hope for a TD for him to have a respectable day. Love the guy, but not what I’ve come to expect. The frustrating part is there is really no explanation I’ve seen.

For whatever reason he literally is running 5 yard routes. The reason I don’t see anything changing is because Watson is completing a career high 70% (don’t quote me on the exact number but it’s close) of his passes and taking less sacks. Get the ball out quick, protect your franchise QB and don’t expose your o line. It’s been an effective game plan for them. 

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

For whatever reason he literally is running 5 yard routes. The reason I don’t see anything changing is because Watson is completing a career high 70% (don’t quote me on the exact number but it’s close) of his passes and taking less sacks. Get the ball out quick, protect your franchise QB and don’t expose your o line. It’s been an effective game plan for them. 

This is how I feel. This is also the best running game they’ve had in years. I’ll be rooting hard for Baltimore’s offense... ><

52 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Are any of you concerned of the fuller attention?  I just can't see my self starting hopkins whenever it means most week 13 with fuller back

Yes, he’s a definite sit going forward. He did not eat tonight with Fuller also eating in this offensive explosion of a game. Bad sign of things to come. Fire up Tim Patrick!

Edited by nromn
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Are any of you concerned of the fuller attention?  I just can't see my self starting hopkins whenever it means most week 13 with fuller back

Yes. I want no part of his 100 yds and 2 TD's. Bench for sure.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

I shouldve added, vs the patriots, he will be in my lineup, but definitely cant expect anything near what happened on tnf, that was an anomoly

Why not?

It's not like 2 tds and 90+ yards is some insane, unreachable stat line is it?

The Pats D is good, but they are only men.