NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeAndre Hopkins 2019 Outlook

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most elite WRs in the game has a huge game and people come into this thread like:

huh?

Not really football related but i read Hopkins finds his blind mom in the endzone every touchdown and gives her the ball. She sits with her daughter who gives her the play by play.   http://

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

I shouldve added, vs the patriots, he will be in my lineup, but definitely cant expect anything near what happened on tnf, that was an anomoly

You're right, just look at what the "experts" project for points and go from there.  They're always right. 

3 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Fantasy football is a weekly game, all good and dandy last night.  Next week tho......vs pats, week 13.  

I love this matchup, it has shoot out written all over it. Let’s go. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Fantasy football is a weekly game, all good and dandy last night.  Next week tho......vs pats, week 13.  

You're going to bench Hopkins?  If I have a player with his talent level I will never bench them, I don't care how dire the match-up looks.  Will he likely have a poor game?  For sure, still not benching Hopkins.

3 minutes ago, Slimzy17 said:

You're going to bench Hopkins?  If I have a player with his talent level I will never bench them, I don't care how dire the match-up looks.  Will he likely have a poor game?  For sure, still not benching Hopkins.

I agree, but I actually like that Fuller is in the mix for this one. I feel like BB would completely shut him out if Hop was the only WR to worry about. 

That second TD catch was unbelievable. I thought Watson overthrew him by at least a foot. I don't see Fuller hurting him. It takes attention off of him and Watson is good enough for both to be very productive. 

• Like 1

Not really football related but i read Hopkins finds his blind mom in the endzone every touchdown and gives her the ball. She sits with her daughter who gives her the play by play.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/27793196/the-incredible-survival-story-deandre-hopkins-mom

Another reason to hope he has a good season

Edited by bhawks489
  • Like 5

I recall Fuller has pretty much always resulted in a more productive Nuk in fantasy. The targets are lower, but the games tend to be way bigger. Watson is just way better with both of them.

Edited by LongBalls
17 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

Must win this week, would never considering benching of course but vs Pats, what are we thinking here as a floor? 4/50?

My gut tells me that the Patriots focus on shutting down will fuller and Hopkins ends up being a solid ppr play with a ton of targets underneath.

8 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

No one fears NE shuts him down? I think I’m benching Watson this week. 

I mean this is the best offense the Patriots have faced all season besides the Ravens. We saw how that turned out. I don't think you could sit Watson or Hopkins.

3 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

I mean this is the best offense the Patriots have faced all season besides the Ravens. We saw how that turned out. I don't think you could sit Watson or Hopkins.

With my season on the line and I have seen that Watson can be up and down it’s a thought to bench him in favor of Kyler Murray. Watson holds the ball way too damn long! 

22 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

With my season on the line and I have seen that Watson can be up and down it’s a thought to bench him in favor of Kyler Murray. Watson holds the ball way too damn long! 

It's a pretty simple what the Pats are going to do, blitz Watson, put Gilmour on Hopkins and double Fuller...I think Watson can have a decent floor if he can run for a few yard and avoid interceptions....Just an interesting stat, the Pats have only give up on TD to a WR in 11 games