NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davante Adams 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's skipping boys. Our boy is skipping.   https://twitter.com/matts https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1187107306217115650 chneidman/status/11871073 https://twitter.com/mattschneidma

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Imagine having Tyreek, Adams, Kerryon and Damien as your first 4 picks

Mine was almost as bad. Zeke and Adams were my keepers first two rounds. Than I bought Damien back in our auction as my 3rd round pick, thankfully he only cost me $5.

48 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Sympathies to fellow Adams owners. First 4 picks, Adams, Juju, Diggs, Carson here

Almost identical to mine, except I got Keenan Allen in the 3rd. But yea, not sure what to do yet with Davante. Probably gotta hold him for one more week and hope he blows up, then possibly trade high.

55 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Sympathies to fellow Adams owners. First 4 picks, Adams, Juju, Diggs, Carson here

Much needed as someone who went Adams,Chubb,Diggs,Howard

2 keeper league and lost Guice right out of the gate

Edited by Fabrini

I have DA in my keeper league and he is killing me. Start any KC WR and you will fare better. Not sure what the problem is but I can get 5 points from WR 3/4/5s. Hopefully AR is going to target DA more next week and try and get this offense moving!!! In ESPN voice, C'MON MAN! -- Throw the damn ball to your elite WR #1!

Blow up games for Adams are coming.. If anyone thinks Rodgers is ok throwing 200 yards 1 TD every game they're mistaken something is going to give he wants his stats as well and right now he's on pace for under 25 TD's lol..This is not Kirk Cousins where I am genuinely worried about Adam Theilens volume a bit.. Regardless of being 3-0 Rodgers wants to get his Adams will have a torrid stretch coming be patient a little bit longer.

Edited by NyZD
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, NyZD said:

Blow up games for Adams are coming.. If anyone thinks Rodgers is ok throwing 200 yards 1 TD every game they're mistaken something is going to give he wants his stats as well and right now he's on pace for under 25 TD's lol..This is not Kirk Cousins where I am genuinely worried about Adam Theilens volume a bit.. Regardless of being 3-0 Rodgers wants to get his Adams will have a torrid stretch coming be patient a little bit longer.

I really hope so because if he has another bad game, not sure we can get much for him in a trade.

19 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Mine were Adams, Tyreek, Fournette, A. Jones lol...

2-1 for now, but only due to luck

Edited by swetooth9
11 hours ago, NyZD said:

The problem so far isn't what Rodgers wants, but what Lafleur wants to do with the offense.  He's trying to turn it into the Tennessee offense.  Slow paced, run heavy.  It's ridiculous frankly.  A good coach takes his personnel and maximizes their ability.  You don't try to pigeonhole arguably the most talented QB ever into a game manager, but this is what Lafleur has done for the first 3 games.

There was some article in the offseason where Rodgers was talking about how he doesn't get to audible and read defenses in the new offense.  He was saying how he has all this experience and it's a huge plus that he can read a defense and audible the right play, but he sounded like Lafleur was handcuffing him.  It wasn't good.  This might be why they have those sideline arguments.

Edited by Brownsfan74
25 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

The problem so far isn't what Rodgers wants, but what Lafleur wants to do with the offense.  He's trying to turn it into the Tennessee offense.  Slow paced, run heavy.  It's ridiculous frankly.  A good coach takes his personnel and maximizes their ability.  You don't try to pigeonhole arguably the most talented QB ever into a game manager, but this is what Lafleur has done for the first 3 games.

There was some article in the offseason where Rodgers was talking about how he doesn't get to audible and read defenses in the new offense.  He was saying how he has all this experience and it's a huge plus that he can read a defense and audible the right play, but he sounded like Lafleur was handcuffing him.  It wasn't good.  This might be why they have those sideline arguments.

3-0 so far sounds like LaFleur is right

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, beerfish said:

Well, here's the "problem" ...............the Packers are 3-0 under Lafleur, so how do you make an argument that things need to change?

Agree.  It's even worse because it's working and they have no reason to change.  BTW, when I say "problem", I meant fantasy-wise for Davante.

I do see your point...they are winning so it's hard for me to really say they're doing something "wrong".  It's only wrong to fantasy owners.

Edited by Brownsfan74
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, yanksman said:

3-0 so far sounds like LaFleur is right

They've beat three garbage o's so far. Eagles should present a better challenge and test. No team should ever feel comfortable holding onto a lead and coasting. I'm selling Adams for whatever I can get if he stinks

1 hour ago, Brownsfan74 said:

So Rodgers is going to throw for 3,800 yards and 20-25 TDs at this pace... I just don't see it something is going to give, I already see him getting cranky they've played two garbage offenses Denver and Chicago.. lets give it a minute another game or two.

Edited by NyZD