NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davante Adams 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's skipping boys. Our boy is skipping.   https://twitter.com/matts https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1187107306217115650 chneidman/status/11871073 https://twitter.com/mattschneidma

Posted Images

14 hours ago, gufomel said:

I don’t like the sound of this for this week. Going against a big-bodied CB in Bradberry, if Adams isn’t up to full speed yet I can easily see him being mostly shut down.

I think Adams should be viewed as more of a mid-WR2 this week, and for that reason I’m genuinely considering starting Singletary over him at Flex. If healthy, I start my studs no matter the matchup, but I don’t like the sound of where he’s at right now.

Hopefully we’re full go after the bye (and unfortunately we get the 49ers...)

Nothing concerning in this article for me. I’ve been watching sports long enough. If he goes 4/45 this weekend, we will see something like “I’m still working my way back. Almost there.” If he puts up 8/110/1, we will see “Finally feeling like myself again. Just took time.” 

Adams is back. You fire up your first round pick regardless of matchup. 

• Like 8
9 hours ago, FinsUp24 said:

Nothing concerning in this article for me. I’ve been watching sports long enough. If he goes 4/45 this weekend, we will see something like “I’m still working my way back. Almost there.” If he puts up 8/110/1, we will see “Finally feeling like myself again. Just took time.” 

[...] yea, if he's active, you are starting him. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

At what point would you consider Adams A bust? I know this weekend should be a more accurate barometer of our draft expectations but if he stinks this weekend we have two long weeks to kinda be grumpy. However if TD positive regression hits big time in the playoffs all will be forgiven

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

At what point would you consider Adams A bust? I know this weekend should be a more accurate barometer of our draft expectations but if he stinks this weekend we have two long weeks to kinda be grumpy. However if TD positive regression hits big time in the playoffs all will be forgiven

Now, pretty much. 

Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't seen the game log. He's sucked, bottom line. In 9 weeks he's been "useful" twice. That's 2-7.

Bust.

• Thanks 2
21 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Now, pretty much. 

Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't seen the game log. He's sucked, bottom line. In 9 weeks he's been "useful" twice. That's 2-7.

Bust.

He was injured and out for 5 weeks and the two bad weeks he had was against the Bears and the Broncos, two of the best defenses in the league and the whole offense had a bad game. So theres that. 

• Like 1
On 11/7/2019 at 11:03 AM, FinsUp24 said:

This was spot on. Bravo

• Like 1