NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davante Adams 2019 Outlook

8 hours ago, youngrice said:

How many players around him?? Maybe I'm blind.  But sure looks like 3 to me.  They did that all game.

Yes this is the one play everyone refers to. Can you find another? You do realize Davante was the only deep route. Of course he will have three defenders on him, that's why I said players shifted to him. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's skipping boys. Our boy is skipping.   https://twitter.com/matts https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1187107306217115650 chneidman/status/11871073 https://twitter.com/mattschneidma

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Brettg57 said:

Yes this is the one play everyone refers to. Can you find another? You do realize Davante was the only deep route. Of course he will have three defenders on him, that's why I said players shifted to him. 

I watched the entire game and Chicago was consistently running the same coverage on him. 

48 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

he’s been limited for like 5 weeks since his toe injury- they aren’t risking setbacks. Idk what blurb they say he’s practiced fully because he hasn’t practiced fully since he returned 

Packers website he was full participation yesterday. But what do I know. 

Oh and last week he was full all week. I am not some Homer here... I have Davante shares, I need him as much as the next guy. Last week's game, coupled with late week injury report isn't good. 

Edited by Brettg57
7 hours ago, Brettg57 said:

Packers website he was full participation yesterday. But what do I know. 

Oh and last week he was full all week. I am not some Homer here... I have Davante shares, I need him as much as the next guy. Last week's game, coupled with late week injury report isn't good. 

heard it’s also like 15 degrees for the game and I remember getting burned quite a few times with these freezing games 

6 hours ago, lla887 said:

Lots to be concerned about this week.  Is anyone actually benching him?  I mean he’s still a must start based on volume right?

Nervous about this one.  

Yea, definitely concerned. I have the option to bench him for Manny Sanders and then either put McLaurin or Miles Sanders in Flex. Not stoked.

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Aaron Jones should be primed for another big game, he'll need Adams to move the chains a couple times. Hoping for a 6/60 line at least. That's all I want.

I need a little more than that in the semis haha. At least give me a touchdown. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Nine degrees in Lambeau right now, I guess Stephania Bell on Fantasy Football Now reported Adams is not 100%. Anybody else have insight? 

Haven't heard anything about this. Anyone else? Worried about Adams this week could pivot to Jacobs in my flex but also worried about him too

7 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Couldve been so much more but the Packers just blow aside from earlier quarters. Back to stud?

it felt like he got ALL of his production in the 1st half. The way that offense plays is so strange. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, yossarian said:

it felt like he got ALL of his production in the 1st half. The way that offense plays is so strange. 

same with Aaron Jones. This team does nothing after halftime. It would probably help if they got Jones more involved in the passing game to keep drives alive.

37 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

Probably has something to do with going up big early and not really needing to score to beat the Bears. 

Not sure about up big. Bears was a few plays away from tying the game. 

• Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

Doesn't matter. It was 21-3 at the start of the 4th. They basically spent all 4th quarter doing nothing. Ran 9 plays and maybe 1 was a pass

Yeah they always get complacent. Lafleur is trash- lucky his teams talented.

I'm just glad his air yards are back-to-normal because they were trash for a while