NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julio Jones 2019 Outlook

As others have mentioned, Julio takes himself out of games way to much, and it seems like as soon as he's on the sideline they target his replacement, Hardy. At least the Texans began sitting on the short over the middle routes that Ryan seems to be in love with, hopefully other teams will as well forcing Ryan to throw outside, and hopefully Julio will stay in all 3 downs. Ryan's the #2 QB in fantasy currently, over 300 yards a game, defense keeps putting them in big holes this should be a recipe for success, but it's not

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With Julio at 30 years old and the age topic being discussed in the thread, here is another set of data to consider (or not, as that's up to each person)... I looked up the top 75 in career receivi

I want to see your data - that's not what I see. I think WRs start declining at age 28, on average. This is based on 1500 "seasons" for receivers since 2000. I collected their data, put ever

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

At this point I have a hard time caring. I'd rather poke my eyes out with an ice pick than watch another Falcons game waiting for this guy to get targeted only to watch Austin Hooper catch 23 passes for 67 yards.

Julio hasn't had double digit targets, and the Falcons haven't won a game, since the Week Two win against the Eagles . . .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NyZD said:

Any word on Julio Jones? I know he always does this but still relatively annoying 

Mike Garafolo: Atlanta Falcons RB Julio Jones likely to play vs. Arizona Cardinals despite hip injury.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/c/mike-garafolo-atlanta-falcons-rb-julio-jones-likely-to-play-vs-arizona-cardinals-despite-hip-injury/vp-AAIAugr

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Bastardo! said:

Falcons have scored 65 points the last two weeks.  Touchdown bonanza for everyone except . .  can you guess?

Who cares. 8/9 for 109 yards is a killer floor.

Hopefully my Julio folks are more reasonable than my Keenan Allen folks. How many years have we seen dominant players get doubled all game because that's the defensive game plan, only to post some ridiculous explosion when next team's defense has a balanced approach.

8 hours ago, GenerallyPoorAdvice said:

Who cares. 8/9 for 109 yards is a killer floor.

Hopefully my Julio folks are more reasonable than my Keenan Allen folks. How many years have we seen dominant players get doubled all game because that's the defensive game plan, only to post some ridiculous explosion when next team's defense has a balanced approach.

Julio...Allen...Evans...Hopkins...OBJ...

It's like people have never owned an elite WR before and legit think guys who have hot starts are better than them now.

It's an extremely variable position week to week.  You pay for the composite and the blow ups, not the week to week consistency.  The flash in the pan dudes will be forgotten by December.

• Like 1