NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julio Jones 2019 Outlook

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With Julio at 30 years old and the age topic being discussed in the thread, here is another set of data to consider (or not, as that's up to each person)... I looked up the top 75 in career receivi

I want to see your data - that's not what I see. I think WRs start declining at age 28, on average. This is based on 1500 "seasons" for receivers since 2000. I collected their data, put ever

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bastardo! said:

Best matchup of the year, and . . .

JULIO JONES: NOT PRACTICING WEDNESDAY
PUBLISHED WED NOV 20 1:33:36 P.M. CT 2019  
(RotoWire) Jones (undisclosed) wasn't active during the portion of Wednesday's practice open to the media, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.

Analysis: Aside from stretching prior to the session -- per McClure -- Julio was merely an observer and even walked with a noticeable limp.

Pimp leg, which is the middle age white guy version of poop leg (aka you go to the crapper and start checking fantasy news and teams and before you know it your leg fell asleep. Nothing to get worried about. 

9 minutes ago, Jmiller21kg said:

8 straight games no touchdowns. Just Julio and Atlanta Falcons things. Let’s not use this future HOF WR in the redzone, like ever. 

He got hurt. Barely played 2nd half. Shoulder injury.

For being such a size/speed specimen, Jones is so f-n soft I can’t believe it. Almost always comes out the play after he catches a 20+ yarder. Always has a lingering boo-boo. Every time he gets tackled, I expect him to get carted off. Glad I’ve never owned him, but I have owned Ryan a few times. At their ages, probably out on Ryan & Jones from now on

Boy oh boy. I traded for this guy a few weeks ago thinking that his talent surely will come through to take me to the ship. Looks like joke might be on me...

It’s the same old story with this guy. Disappears for parts of games with some ailment. And then we watch the #2 Ridley go off. Better just not to watch the game at this point. 

It will be nice to have some new WR names in the first round next year. Chris Godwin for sure.