NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julio Jones 2019 Outlook

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With Julio at 30 years old and the age topic being discussed in the thread, here is another set of data to consider (or not, as that's up to each person)... I looked up the top 75 in career receivi

I want to see your data - that's not what I see. I think WRs start declining at age 28, on average. This is based on 1500 "seasons" for receivers since 2000. I collected their data, put ever

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Brye said:

Not sure why people were so down on this matchup. 

-No Ridley

-No Sherman 

- Julio always comes on strong last 3-4 games of the season 

Was a no brainer 

I think the majority of people were upset they didn't make the semis with him, I was.

Well he answered the question of whether or not we had to worry about him sitting out at the end of a lost season. Saved his best game of the season for week 15 against a tough opponent. 

20 minutes ago, y2jbones said:

Well he answered the question of whether or not we had to worry about him sitting out at the end of a lost season. Saved his best game of the season for week 15 against a tough opponent. 

Only a few thought he would sit out, that was a silly thought. Pretty much his whole contract is guaranteed, that would be a slap in the face to the falcons after instilling that trust for him to just hug the sidelines for the next 3 weeks. He is a stud, he deserves 11-14 targets a game. Yesterday was great to see. Lets just hope for 1 more week of that.

• Like 2
On 11/25/2019 at 11:33 AM, dynst1988 said:

Typical Over reaction by folks. Last year people complained about his td's 

Week 1-8 = 0 Tds (World is ending)

Week 9-11 = 3 tds (He's back)

Week 12-13 = 0 tds (WTF julio I need you for playoffs and your throwing duds again)

Week 14-16 = 4 tds (League Winner)

It's Julio guys he will get his 8 tds and he's at 4 tds now. As a Julio owner with a bye in the horizon his time will come. 

On track from my prediction few weeks ago. Let's get another 2 tds week 16 and get us that ship. What a beastly performance [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Maybe the Falcons heard my bitching. 20 targets week 15 and 15 targets week 16! That’s more in line with the 10+ targets Julio deserves every week. 

Fastest WR to 12k yards in NFL history. Will probably finish 2nd in yards behind MT this season. I may just need to buy in again next season, especially if he slips into mid to late 2nd round. 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, dynst1988 said:

On track from my prediction few weeks ago. Let's get another 2 tds week 16 and get us that ship. What a beastly performance [...]

You called it. Another great week for Julio where it mattered most. Thanks for the ride Julio