Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmaoooo this dude said Godwin for Odell 不不不不不不 Someone gonna break their phone screen pressing reject so hard

Bill to Odell right now

Posted Images

4 hours ago, joshua18 said:

Big Ben (without AB)

Fitzmagic

Luke Falk

Josh Allen

Colt McCoy

Daniel Jones

Sam Darnold

If you think Baker Mayfield is on par with this list (the 7 QBs) NE has faced so far, then you should bench OBJ this week.


spacer.png

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joshua18 said:

Big Ben (without AB)

Fitzmagic

Luke Falk

Josh Allen

Colt McCoy

Daniel Jones

Sam Darnold

If you think Baker Mayfield is on par with this list (the 7 QBs) NE has faced so far, then you should bench OBJ this week.

Baker is 2 under par to this list. Which is confusing because that usually is a good thing. But to be clear, I mean hes worser. And with that O line, the worsest. The most worsest.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Foxboro

Showers before noon, then rain after noon. The rain could be heavy at times. Patchy fog after 1pm. High near 55. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Wasnt terrible in my full PPR league considering the opponent. Better things to come!

1 hour ago, affliction said:

Scores 10 ppr this is more than I expected

The mediocre play by Baker and OBJ, has OBJ owners experiencing a sense of desensitization lol. Come on guys...5 catches for 50 yards is acceptable for OBJ?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

The mediocre play by Baker and OBJ, has OBJ owners experiencing a sense of desensitization lol. Come on guys...5 catches for 50 yards is acceptable for OBJ?

Its one more than Scary Terry F1 McLaurin has vs the Pats. And if you believe his thread, hes unstoppable. So for a mortal like OBJ to get 10? Its fantastic.

But seriously, in this matchup, its fine.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasnt expecting a lot so Im not disappointed per se,but I didnt see any signs this week that things were gonna be better.

What did I miss that those of you on the optimism train saw here?

Edited by atrium
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, atrium said:

I wasnt expecting a lot so Im not disappointed per se,but I didnt see any signs this week that things were gonna be better.

What did I miss that those of you on the optimism train saw here?

He had a prettycool catch in traffic that they showed on RedZone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, atrium said:

I wasnt expecting a lot so Im not disappointed per se,but I didnt see any signs this week that things were gonna be better.

What did I miss that those of you on the optimism train saw here?


The O line looked far better then it has in most weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...