NBC Sports Edge Forums

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

13 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I think that people have forgotten that as much as Baker mayfield was praised last season for being a generational talent. .  .

That term gets thrown around way too loosely. I swear I see it in every thread. Mayfield is not any sort of generational talent. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmaoooo this dude said Godwin for Odell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Someone gonna break their phone screen pressing reject so hard 

Bill to Odell right now

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

That term gets thrown around way too loosely. I swear I see it in every thread. Mayfield is not any sort of generational talent. 

Its used as marketing hype for draft prospectsand then when they get to the pros they are elite, very good or jags 😂

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fantasysupersaiyan said:

Dolphins have two safeties on IR now and a corner out. Pls fantasy Gods

I've seen fantasy columnists saying this is Odell's week because the Dolphins secondary is having trouble with speed recievers.  On the surface it looks like the only other "fast" WR on the browns is Damion Ratley.  It's worth remembering though that Jarvis Landry's actual 40 time is more like 4.51 than what he ran in the combine.  That's still not Odell's 4.43 but Landry could probably kill the Dolphins secondary too, especially if they overcommit to stopping Odell.

19 hours ago, fantasysupersaiyan said:

Dolphins have two safeties on IR now and a corner out. Pls fantasy Gods

Well, he may actually hit 70 yards this game. My weekly OBJ prediction is....5 catches, 70 yards, 0 TD's

You can only trust him in plus matchups. His best three games came against the worst opponents they have faced vs receivers 

jets 31st

hawks 22nd

fins 20th

He will torch the cards 

Edited by affliction
On 11/23/2019 at 4:28 PM, colepenhagen said:

revenge game for landry 10 rec 2 tds

not sure it can be called revenge when there is no one left on your former team and a team that has been intentionally tanking since they traded u. 

It's like exposing the topless picture of HS cheerleader who dumped you for the jock 20 years later when she is a suburban mom with 3 kids. 😂

On 11/23/2019 at 4:25 PM, Iron-cock said:

I've seen fantasy columnists saying this is Odell's week because the Dolphins secondary is having trouble with speed recievers.  On the surface it looks like the only other "fast" WR on the browns is Damion Ratley.  It's worth remembering though that Jarvis Landry's actual 40 time is more like 4.51 than what he ran in the combine.  That's still not Odell's 4.43 but Landry could probably kill the Dolphins secondary too, especially if they overcommit to stopping Odell.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:28 PM, colepenhagen said:

revenge game for landry 10 rec 2 tds

3 hours ago, affliction said:

Damn you called it impressive 

This is clearly a lesson in being concise.

Mayfield has been trying hard to get OBJ going for quite some weeks. Targets are definitely there. They just don't have the chemistry yet. Will it happen this season? Or next? Never? Who knows.

I kinda view it like throwing s--- against the famous wall. If you throw lots of s---, some of it will stick. So if OBJ, the proven playmaker he is, gets 10+ targets, at least some of them should stick and make him a viable WR2.

2 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

Absolute trash

Every year I tell myself to stop listening to these so called “experts” at draft time, every year I seem to buy into a couple guys “they” hype. And on top of it, I go against my “gut” and take a WR. Never again. 

• Like 1