Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Uh, I don't know about that. Why can't you get both in there?


Adams is my WR1 and it’s standard scoring so I’ve got a RB in my flex spot.  
 

I had Coop in there at first but the road game against Chi gave me NE deja vu.  
 

Could blow up in my face but I’ve just got a better feeling about Kenny G this week

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put a fork in Kenny G

pretty much this ^ plus ya never know if it's gonna be Marvin or Amendola or Hock (if FensterBlough does go off), or perhaps one of the lesser cats (second/third string WRs clicking with third st

Just got back from the future.   Took some pictures for you guys. Heads up, he has a massive game. Nobody can stop him.  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, lla887 said:


Adams is my WR1 and it’s standard scoring so I’ve got a RB in my flex spot.  
 

I had Coop in there at first but the road game against Chi gave me NE deja vu.  
 

Could blow up in my face but I’ve just got a better feeling about Kenny G this week

I think you'll be fine. Cooper will get his but G will do a bit better. I have the same WR situation.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lla887 said:


Adams is my WR1 and it’s standard scoring so I’ve got a RB in my flex spot.  
 

I had Coop in there at first but the road game against Chi gave me NE deja vu.  
 

Could blow up in my face but I’ve just got a better feeling about Kenny G this week

Same here Adams, Golladay, John Brown

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Kenny G as much as the next guy (one of the few people in here saying he had WR1 upside last summer), but he has to be a bench for the playoffs. He could very well have a solid game, but it’s too risky. Feels like he could give you 3 points or 10 points, but I don’t think another blowup game is in the cards. Rolling with Robby Anderson over him... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:

I love Kenny G as much as the next guy (one of the few people in here saying he had WR1 upside last summer), but he has to be a bench for the playoffs. He could very well have a solid game, but it’s too risky. Feels like he could give you 3 points or 10 points, but I don’t think another blowup game is in the cards. Rolling with Robby Anderson over him... 

 

[...] I am rolling with Kenny from here on out. I'm not fooling around with Jets players again.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, owenmills said:

I hope they give him more targets though. 4 targets? Cmon man! This guy is a threat to house it every time, give him chances 

Completely agree. And not just because I own him. His ability to catch contested balls is up there with Hopkins. He should see ten targets a game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, atdharris said:

Volume is obviously a concern with him and has been since Stafford got hurt, but yes, I sat him last week and I lost because of it. Not doing it again.

 I also sat him last week, and won in spite of it (thanks D. Parker!). 

Sitting again this week. The targets are not there and it's a tough match up, and still with a 3rd string QB playing. So, you're basically counting on a big play. Shaky floor with a high ceiling play. What do you need this week, that's the question. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The G Man said:

 I also sat him last week, and won in spite of it (thanks D. Parker!). 

Sitting again this week. The targets are not there and it's a tough match up, and still with a 3rd string QB playing. So, you're basically counting on a big play. Shaky floor with a high ceiling play. What do you need this week, that's the question. 

 

I need to win. But my other options like Crowder/Pascal aren't as viable. If I had someone like Parker, sure, I'd be fine... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The G Man said:

 I also sat him last week, and won in spite of it (thanks D. Parker!). 

Sitting again this week. The targets are not there and it's a tough match up, and still with a 3rd string QB playing. So, you're basically counting on a big play. Shaky floor with a high ceiling play. What do you need this week, that's the question. 

Also sat him for Parker last week and am doing it again this week. I just don’t trust Golladay’s floor when he’s getting so few targets with Stafford on the shelf. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, decodeddreams said:

How do people feel about him this week? I've kept him on my bench the past 3 weeks and he's done really well. His match up looks good this week though but still nervous about the qb situation.


It would be a dream matchup with Stafford in there. I just can’t trust him though, I think the floor is too low and don’t see huge upside either. If he doesn’t get a TD then he’s likely a bust, I don’t see him getting a ton of yards with Blough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:


It would be a dream matchup with Stafford in there. I just can’t trust him though, I think the floor is too low and don’t see huge upside either. If he doesn’t get a TD then he’s likely a bust, I don’t see him getting a ton of yards with Blough.

Yeah definitely a risky play. I feel like if I bench him he gets a big game, if I play with him he doesn't have a good one lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

For a positive spin...at least Driskel is no longer heaving the rock in Detroit:

With QB Jeff Driskel at the helm, weeks 10-12, Golladay put up: 3/57/1, 1/34 and 4/62

With QB David Blough under center weeks 13 and 14, Golladay put up: 4/158/1 and 6/58/1

...and week 15 it's TB and its vaunted 31st rank DST vs WRs.

 

Edited by FollowTheLeader
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...