NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2019 Outlook

9 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Uh, I don't know about that. Why can't you get both in there?

Adams is my WR1 and it’s standard scoring so I’ve got a RB in my flex spot.  

I had Coop in there at first but the road game against Chi gave me NE deja vu.  

Could blow up in my face but I’ve just got a better feeling about Kenny G this week

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put a fork in Kenny G

pretty much this ^ plus ya never know if it's gonna be Marvin or Amendola or Hock (if FensterBlough does go off), or perhaps one of the lesser cats (second/third string WRs clicking with third st

Just got back from the future.   Took some pictures for you guys. Heads up, he has a massive game. Nobody can stop him.  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, lla887 said:

Could blow up in my face but I’ve just got a better feeling about Kenny G this week

I think you'll be fine. Cooper will get his but G will do a bit better. I have the same WR situation.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, lla887 said:

Same here Adams, Golladay, John Brown

I love Kenny G as much as the next guy (one of the few people in here saying he had WR1 upside last summer), but he has to be a bench for the playoffs. He could very well have a solid game, but it’s too risky. Feels like he could give you 3 points or 10 points, but I don’t think another blowup game is in the cards. Rolling with Robby Anderson over him... 

14 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:

I love Kenny G as much as the next guy (one of the few people in here saying he had WR1 upside last summer), but he has to be a bench for the playoffs. He could very well have a solid game, but it’s too risky. Feels like he could give you 3 points or 10 points, but I don’t think another blowup game is in the cards. Rolling with Robby Anderson over him... 

[...] I am rolling with Kenny from here on out. I'm not fooling around with Jets players again.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
4 hours ago, owenmills said:

I hope they give him more targets though. 4 targets? Cmon man! This guy is a threat to house it every time, give him chances 

Completely agree. And not just because I own him. His ability to catch contested balls is up there with Hopkins. He should see ten targets a game. 

19 hours ago, atdharris said:

Volume is obviously a concern with him and has been since Stafford got hurt, but yes, I sat him last week and I lost because of it. Not doing it again.

I also sat him last week, and won in spite of it (thanks D. Parker!). 

Sitting again this week. The targets are not there and it's a tough match up, and still with a 3rd string QB playing. So, you're basically counting on a big play. Shaky floor with a high ceiling play. What do you need this week, that's the question. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The G Man said:

Sitting again this week. The targets are not there and it's a tough match up, and still with a 3rd string QB playing. So, you're basically counting on a big play. Shaky floor with a high ceiling play. What do you need this week, that's the question. 

I need to win. But my other options like Crowder/Pascal aren't as viable. If I had someone like Parker, sure, I'd be fine... 

2 hours ago, The G Man said:

Also sat him for Parker last week and am doing it again this week. I just don’t trust Golladay’s floor when he’s getting so few targets with Stafford on the shelf. 

1 hour ago, decodeddreams said:

How do people feel about him this week? I've kept him on my bench the past 3 weeks and he's done really well. His match up looks good this week though but still nervous about the qb situation.

It would be a dream matchup with Stafford in there. I just can’t trust him though, I think the floor is too low and don’t see huge upside either. If he doesn’t get a TD then he’s likely a bust, I don’t see him getting a ton of yards with Blough.

13 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

It would be a dream matchup with Stafford in there. I just can’t trust him though, I think the floor is too low and don’t see huge upside either. If he doesn’t get a TD then he’s likely a bust, I don’t see him getting a ton of yards with Blough.

Yeah definitely a risky play. I feel like if I bench him he gets a big game, if I play with him he doesn't have a good one lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For a positive spin...at least Driskel is no longer heaving the rock in Detroit:

With QB Jeff Driskel at the helm, weeks 10-12, Golladay put up: 3/57/1, 1/34 and 4/62

With QB David Blough under center weeks 13 and 14, Golladay put up: 4/158/1 and 6/58/1

...and week 15 it's TB and its vaunted 31st rank DST vs WRs.

Edited by FollowTheLeader
  • Like 1