NBC Sports Edge Forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

4 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

No they do NOT.  They just played some bad teams.  PIT, MIA, NYJ.  Thats why they are the best "currently".  Start playing contenders and then lets see that D get shredded.  NE defense has never been stellar just "ok".  

Ever heard of Gilmore? Lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then take your casual racism back to the baseball forum.

Yeah, and it rhymes with duck. 

Not this again with the eating.  Got a long break from this type of verbiage in the baseball forum.  I almost forgot that people talk like this.  I suppose that football just attracts a different cali

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Ever heard of Gilmore? Lol

Like Gregg Williams said about OBJ last week........"who"?

This years stats courtesy of PFF

Receptions allowed 10 tied for 34th.....wow that is impressive
Solo tackles 10 tied for 50th.......getting better
Interceptions 1 tied for 6th
Highly impressive I must say.

I digress.......lets not get off topic here.  I just dont feel like he is a #1 WR.  High end #2 but not in the WR1 conversation.  

Edited by FFdisciple
25 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

I digress.......lets not get off topic here.  I just dont feel like he is a #1 WR.  High end #2 but not in the WR1 conversation.  

Gilmore can be argued as the best Corner in the league. What are you even talking about 😂

30 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Gilmore is really good.

43 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Because points allowed doesn't mean anything 🙄

Still holding the line. JuJu's long TD saved his day last week for sure, and his production has waned, but it's not like JuJu just up and forgot to play football. 

As JuJu gets used to being top dog, understanding how teams are going to attack him, and Rudolph gets more comfortable, JuJu's stats will uptick and the volume is definitely there all day every day. 

Brighter days ahead. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, FFdisciple said:

When Sherman was the best corner, teams completely avoided his side of the field. Numbers don't say much for good corners

• Like 1
17 hours ago, FFdisciple said:

since when has NE ever had a top 2 corner?  QBs have been shredding the NE defense for years.  Ask Eli the last time they had one......ROFL!!!!!!

BTW...this is patently wrong.   PFF (think it was PFF) has three Patriots CB in the top 9.   Two at the top two spots. 

52 minutes ago, Mattmac0912 said:

Need a big performance tonight down 20 and change 

Doesn't feel good.  I think I'll skip the game and just either be pleasantly surprised when I check my fantasy score or not surprised at all by my loss.

No point in me watching the game and screaming, "THROW IT...HE'S OPEN!!!", the whole time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

He’s on my bench until I see that QB being able to compete in the NFL he looks like straight  trash right now. If not for that LUCKY TD last week JuJu would have put up some extra terrible numbers. Doesn’t matter how good the player is when he’s on a crappy team with a awful QB. He was supposed to be my WR1. Now he’s benched in favor of Hollywood, DJ Moor, Hardman, and Will Fuller. Needless to say I’m in bad shape and nobody wants to trade for him.. 

[...]

as a Steelers fan I really hope Rudolph turns it around tonight. he looked horrible last week didnt look confident at all and wasn't throwing it down the field he looked like another teddy Bridgewater. he needs to feed his star WR and get him more involved 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Krambone said:

He’s on my bench until I see that QB being able to compete in the NFL he looks like straight  trash right now. If not for that LUCKY TD last week JuJu would have put up some extra terrible numbers. Doesn’t matter how good the player is when he’s on a crappy team with a awful QB. He was supposed to be my WR1. Now he’s benched in favor of Hollywood, DJ Moor, Hardman, and Will Fuller. Needless to say I’m in bad shape and nobody wants to trade for him.. 

You massively overreacted if you benched Juju for any of those guys this week. Did any of them even eat double digits? Lmao. 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, dave.zavala89 said:

[...]

as a Steelers fan I really hope Rudolph turns it around tonight. he looked horrible last week didnt look confident at all and wasn't throwing it down the field he looked like another teddy Bridgewater. he needs to feed his star WR and get him more involved 

Yeah deer in headlights, unfortunate.

3 hours ago, Krambone said:

Let's see in 0.5 prr. 

Moore 5.9 pts

Hardman -0.1 pts

Brown 4.2 pts

Fuller 3.8 pts

Wow you really showed them! 

Edited by TheDoctor
  • Haha 1