NBC Sports Edge Forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

4 hours ago, Krambone said:

He’s on my bench until I see that QB being able to compete in the NFL he looks like straight  trash right now. If not for that LUCKY TD last week JuJu would have put up some extra terrible numbers. Doesn’t matter how good the player is when he’s on a crappy team with a awful QB. He was supposed to be my WR1. Now he’s benched in favor of Hollywood, DJ Moor, Hardman, and Will Fuller. Needless to say I’m in bad shape and nobody wants to trade for him.. 

People just don't watch more than redzone enough to appreciate how much improved the 49ers D and pass rush is. They would have had an even more dominant performance against Tampa in Tampa if Kwon Alexander didn't get ejected in the 1q. Bosa hasn't even hit the actual stat sheet but he's changed the game and is in the top tier of the nfl with pff pass rush grades so far this year. The offensive stat sheet for the Bengals on paper is misleading because they got all of those numbers in garbage time after the 49ers starters absolutely dominated them.

My point being don't judge Rudolph on last week because what's past isn't necessarily prologue in this case. JuJu has a big game tonight.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then take your casual racism back to the baseball forum.

Yeah, and it rhymes with duck. 

Not this again with the eating.  Got a long break from this type of verbiage in the baseball forum.  I almost forgot that people talk like this.  I suppose that football just attracts a different cali

Posted Images

I’ve never started my team with a WR in 20 years of doing this until now. My theory has always been WR’s are dependent on their QB & if he goes down, they’re screwed. Gave it a try this year but never again. Juju is useless & unstartable  right now. My point has been proven

Edited by lvsaint429

Everybody’s freaking out but the Steelers have had zero reason to throw it downfield all game. Bengals are giving them anything and everything in the middle of field.

there will be game scripts that favor the downfield pass, take a deep breath everyone 

1 minute ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

With the way they’re smoking the Bungles with this conservative offense, they aren’t gonna change a thing.

I don’t own JuJu, but my condolences. you guys are fu**ed.

Ya think??? 🤦‍♂️

We’ve seen this before. Wideouts are highly dependent on their QB. Hilton was barely playable without Luck in the past. Adams was awful without Rodgers. We have somewhat seen it with Michael Thomas, but Bridgewater is an above average backup, and we are seeing it with the Jets receivers right now.

1 minute ago, LionKid90 said:

We’ve seen this before. Wideouts are highly dependent on their QB. Hilton was barely playable without Luck in the past. Adams was awful without Rodgers. We have somewhat seen it with Michael Thomas, but Bridgewater is an above average backup, and we are seeing it with the Jets receivers right now.

what jets receivers 

• Haha 1