NBC Sports Edge Forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

21 minutes ago, here comes treble said:

FYI: Raining on and off here in Baltimore. Turf toe in the rain.

That's awesome info.

For anyone who happens to be in Baltimore and is suffering from Turf toe.

• Haha 3
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then take your casual racism back to the baseball forum.

Yeah, and it rhymes with duck. 

Not this again with the eating.  Got a long break from this type of verbiage in the baseball forum.  I almost forgot that people talk like this.  I suppose that football just attracts a different cali

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, street sharks said:

Well now Rudolph is down, and probably out next week. How did he look out there with Steelers QB #3?

Pretty good before he put the ball in the dirt. The #3 QB (originally #4) looked great in preseason and the Steelers kept him around. He just needs to get the ball to juju. Dude makes plays. 

11 hours ago, Jrt80 said:

(Sighs) even when you have a good game Juju, you still manage to disappoint me..

The fumble? That certainly sucked but it was a great defensive play. Not sure how otherwise you could be disappointed. He came off a dud with a bum toe and still put up 75 and a TD including a nice big-play on the TD. Needed that confidence booster moving forward. He should come back next game wanting to make up for this error and ball out.

1 hour ago, d3nali said:

I didn't watch the steelers game. Did the new QB sling it more than Rudolph? especially to juju of course ;)

Hodges was pretty impressive imo. He looked really poised out there from the first snap - definitely didn't look intimidated. Looked a little cocky to me actually. 

I think he'll be at least competent - which could be even a bit better than what Rudolph was doing.

• Haha 1
On 10/7/2019 at 9:24 AM, KennyWoo said:

The sell window may have reopened.  Good luck in moving this guy this week.

Yup... Just sold.  Good luck to everyone still owning.  I love the kids attitude and talent but QB situation and lack of over all talent on Pit offense was a sell for me.  

Edited by ColoWrex
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

You guys are acting like he didn’t just put up 18 PPR points last week... he’s been double digits 4 out of 5. The sky is not falling lol. 

I agree. Teams are gonna stop the run and short stuff and dare the back up qb's to throw it on them. Pittsburgh has the line, Juju has the talent. Still, I traded him away

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, axiom20XX said:

Unless the Steelers are no longer playing the Chargers, he is not facing a shutdown corner this week. 

From what i hear he won’t be facing Casey Hayward but i could be wrong. I’d still sit tho, if you have better options.

hope to see this qb target juju a lot tho. 

5 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

From what i hear he won’t be facing Casey Hayward but i could be wrong. I’d still sit tho, if you have better options.

hope to see this qb target juju a lot tho. 

I heard the opposite on one of those fantasy shows, but yeah play better options if you have them😢.

1 minute ago, mjb said:

I heard the opposite on one of those fantasy shows, but yeah play better options if you have them😢.

Damn, so does Casey Hayward tend to shadow? Thought they would play juju in the slot.