NBC Sports Edge Forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

Not gonna lie, his schedule looks average the rest of the way, Rudolph will get better every week and I question how many of those games will favor the run heavy game script. The Steelers are gonna have to air it out eventually . Juju has back to back games With 75+yds and a Td with 3 of the last 4 with a td with Rudolph starting. I think the bye and that SD debacle with the third stringer starting has us down a little more than we should be. I’m holding

• Like 3
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then take your casual racism back to the baseball forum.

Yeah, and it rhymes with duck. 

Not this again with the eating.  Got a long break from this type of verbiage in the baseball forum.  I almost forgot that people talk like this.  I suppose that football just attracts a different cali

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Renegade412 said:

Buy buy buy while you can. This will be your last week to buy somewhat low.

I sold but I do agree he should be a buy low. His floor is a little low but I think he definitely has WR2 Potential ros

Let's take a deeper look at JuJu's "disappointing" third-year campaign from an efficiency perspective:

• 2018: 2.08 yards per route run, 12.8 yards per reception, 8.6 yards per target
  • 2019: 2.01 yards per route run, 14.8 yards per reception, 9.6 yards per target

The difference, of course, is volume. Smith-Schuster saw 10.4 targets per game last season compared to just 6.6 in 2019. We shouldn't expect this to change too much this season considering Mason Rudolph has thrown fewer than 30 passes in four of his five extended appearances, but it remains difficult to call JuJu anything other than a great WR even if the top-tier fantasy production hasn't been there to this point.

Via Hartitz: https://www.rotoworld.com/article/numbers/nfl-week-9-wrcb-matchups-and-te-analysis

Edited by aapox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Smoketheclay said:

Weren’t even looking his way today.  Treated him like a WR3

It was all passes to RB and TE. JuJu led the WRs in targets.

Anyway, this is the reality of the PITT O.. short passes and the D.. 

This might be the most frustrating player I have ever owned, let alone drafted in the second round. Once I am past bye week hell next week, he's being glued to the bench.

Can't trade him away as there is no value at all.

7 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

You know juju is toast when the dude with the juju avatar provides a comment like this lol

I was higher on him than anybody until Big Ben went down, but I want nothing to do with him with Rudolph at the helm. He has no floor now. 

• Thanks 3
14 hours ago, altmin said:

This might be the most frustrating player I have ever owned, let alone drafted in the second round. Once I am past bye week hell next week, he's being glued to the bench.

Can't trade him away as there is no value at all.

RIP, no doubt😢.