NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kerryon Johnson 2019 Outlook

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think the question for Kerryon is if he's talented enough. His 16 game pace numbers last year would have made him RB12 in .5 PPR and that was with him losing touches to Blout, Riddick, and Zen

People acting victorious after someone gets a multi-week injury. Lmao He had 100 yards or a Touchdown in each of his last three games and was already on pace for 100 yards in the last game.

This is the week Kerryon becomes a superstar

Posted Images

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Lol, MGIII and Kerryon on the same team? 

I could see them arguing over whose knees are worse.

That and I'd love to see Drake in Detroit, Atlanta, or Tennessee.

i think Kerryon My Wayward Son is toast, as in his career will never be the same ... Lions, man - the graveyard of RBs 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i think Kerryon My Wayward Son is toast, as in his career will never be the same ... Lions, man - the graveyard of RBs 

You have two of the all time greats in Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson retiring rather than play for the lions. Speaks volumes.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, CitizenJ said:

I'll say it again... This is the buy low window. and low could be dirt cheap if the owner is fed up or losing. You aren't keeping up if you think Kerryon was someone people would drop sans injury...

one of them fo free type buys 

2 hours ago, CitizenJ said:

I'll say it again... This is the buy low window. and low could be dirt cheap if the owner is fed up or losing. You aren't keeping up if you think Kerryon was someone people would drop sans injury...

Not when he will be out for 8 weeks. That being if you even make the playoffs

18 minutes ago, nosh0t said:

his comment was made before IR news broke and we were thinking week to week.

People love gloating on here, imagine a lot can't do it in their league so predicting some dude will get hurt is all they have.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, DJSatane said:

This essentially seals the fact his nfl career is pretty much over, he might still be on teams as backup or practice squad at most, but he is simply not physically built for nfl. sad.

Not really built for college or high school, either.  His injury history is a mile long.  When I started by research this year Kerryon was one of my favorite ideas.  Then I came to this thread and was informed about his injuries.  Many thanks to the RWers who helped me avoid this pitfall.

6 hours ago, austin316 said:

Kerryon was the most probable injury among RBs that no one mentioned this summer. He had more inj risk than Fournette and Dalvin. Take note in 2020

It was mentioned on probably every page during the preseason