NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Mark Ingram 2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, Ruut6 said:

Eating my crow as well, I guess i’m just a gus believer. Mark is special

As an Ingram owner, Gus looked really good today also.  He didn’t get the same opportunities, but he had several very nice runs, including one very long run that was called back on a pretty BS holding call on Snead that really didn’t impact Gus’ run.  Ingram is the guy, but if he has to sit for any reason, Gus Edwards becomes....Gus Edwards 2018, all over again.  He is a player.

1 hour ago, FeastMode said:

As an Ingram owner, Gus looked really good today also.  He didn’t get the same opportunities, but he had several very nice runs, including one very long run that was called back on a pretty BS holding call on Snead that really didn’t impact Gus’ run.  Ingram is the guy, but if he has to sit for any reason, Gus Edwards becomes....Gus Edwards 2018, all over again.  He is a player.

Agreed! If I wasn't trying to find my RB2 to go alongside Ingram with a bunch of lotto tickets, injuries, and holdouts (looking at you Melvin Gordon) on my bench I'd have him handcuffed for sure. I'm thinking about doing so anyway since Darwin Thompson who I drafted originally, didn't just jump on the hype train, is the clear cut 4th guy in KC. Gus is a player for sure.

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

kid's carrying my team in the one leeg i have him - top of the 5th round, INSANE value 

EMM VEE PEE 🏆

What RB is more fun to watch run this year?

Maybe McCaffrey, Ingram destroyed guys on his 19 yard TD run Sunday and has been dominant as the GL back, basically walking his TDs in.

Just need those Baltimore WRs to keep falling at the 1 yard line.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

What RB is more fun to watch run this year?

Maybe McCaffrey, Ingram destroyed guys on his 19 yard TD run Sunday and has been dominant as the GL back, basically walking his TDs in.

Just need those Baltimore WRs to keep falling at the 1 yard line.

His former counterpart Alvin Kamara slipping through 10 defenders like he’s covered in oil is pretty entertaining I must say.

1 hour ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I'm thinking of double-cuffing with Hill and Edwards at this point. Can't afford to lose this Bmore backfield.

And there's always the chance Hill goes 3rd to 1st a la Knowshon in 2012.

Have also been considering this now. I am almost thinking that Justin Jackson is droppable for Justice Hill now. This may be crazy though haha. 

On 9/24/2019 at 6:02 PM, mikepferrara said:

His former counterpart Alvin Kamara slipping through 10 defenders like he’s covered in oil is pretty entertaining I must say.

I prefer watching Ingram make defenders his female dogs.

Too busy slobbering over Ingrams 5TDs to notice Alvin Kamara and his 1.

11 minutes ago, DoomedRBs said:

Nothing new since last week, Cleveland did well against the Ravens, how do you think he will do against the Steelers?

Game script shouldn’t be an issue. I haven’t watched a ton of Pitt this season, but I always think of them as having a strong defensive front. As long as Ingram can get close to 20 touches a game I think he is a great play. That should be the case this week.