Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

IN

eff it, we start big.

big. 

IN. 

 

That's right, we will have 365 days in the vent and rant thread if it doesn't work out.

 

Not concerned about Ingram at all. Has the highest ypc of any RB with the required amount of carries, over 5ypc on the season. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, just wow man   Ingram is a 2 time pro bowler and is miles better than Alex Collins at everything.   I get it. In todays day and age everyone wants to look like the smart guy a

Talk about recency bias. How quickly people forget Harbaugh’s tendencies in deploying a workhorse back which dates back to a fellow named Ray Rice. Even the year after Rice’s off the field issue which

Mark Ingram was drafted around 4-6th round. You don’t fine for sure RB’s in this rounds. He’s getting 15 carries so far a game. That’s solid for drafting him at that position 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

That's right, we will have 365 days in the vent and rant thread if it doesn't work out.

 

Not concerned about Ingram at all. Has the highest ypc of any RB with the required amount of carries, over 5ypc on the season. 

 

he's the best rb2/flex bullet i have atm ... too much murkiness with other players to commit to them or their situations right now - gotta take the (Rat)bird in hand with Ingram. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

Image result for ride or die gif

 

Image result for mark ingram gif

 

We did it baby!

 

Whooooooooo

 

Ingram looked great, you can see why he averages over 5 ypc.

 

Just a bowling ball and Baltimore is even preserving him which normally I wouldn't like but Ingy is making his touches count.

 

Looks like a pro bowler

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

We did it baby!

 

Whooooooooo

 

Ingram looked great, you can see why he averages over 5 ypc.

 

Just a bowling ball and Baltimore is even preserving him which normally I wouldn't like but Ingy is making his touches count.

 

Looks like a pro bowler

Ingrams always been a beast when he gets touches. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The rushing yards were Ingram's most in four games, as were the 86 yards from scrimmage. He could have had a second rushing touchdown but could not cash in a goal-line carry. He found the edge on the one he did. After a pair of somewhat plodding performances, Ingram ran over a defense that entered the evening with the league's lowest YPC against. There was a scary moment late where Ingram plowed into a Gatorade cooler on the sideline. He was visibly upset but was not announced with an injury. Either way, he has 10 days to heal up for what could be his final appearance of the regular season, a Week 16 road trip to Cleveland. He will remain a mid-range RB2 for that one.

WTF DO YOU MEAN HE WILL REMAIN A MID RANGE RB2 HES LIKE THE 9TH RANKED RB ON THE SEASON 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

The rushing yards were Ingram's most in four games, as were the 86 yards from scrimmage. He could have had a second rushing touchdown but could not cash in a goal-line carry. He found the edge on the one he did. After a pair of somewhat plodding performances, Ingram ran over a defense that entered the evening with the league's lowest YPC against. There was a scary moment late where Ingram plowed into a Gatorade cooler on the sideline. He was visibly upset but was not announced with an injury. Either way, he has 10 days to heal up for what could be his final appearance of the regular season, a Week 16 road trip to Cleveland. He will remain a mid-range RB2 for that one.

WTF DO YOU MEAN HE WILL REMAIN A MID RANGE RB2 HES LIKE THE 9TH RANKED RB ON THE SEASON 

hahaha the way they classify players is hilarious. Based on the blurbs Ekeler's been a low end RB2 since MG came back 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...