NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stefon Diggs 2019 Outlook

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mean...Kirk Cousins?  His former QB?

As a Gordon and Diggs owner:

lol after one game?   

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

No one is questioning this guys talent. The question is his role on that run first offense

exactly. production is the only thing that matters in fantasy.

gurley was misused once too before he was unleashed and became the top player in fantasy. talent isn't everything.

3 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Diggs is talented and he will be used.  We are three games in and he has been one bad call and one overthrow from having 3 TDs.

Did you see this? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanheckmanfs/status/1176581263781707781?s=21

There are rumblings of Stefon Diggs potentially requesting a trade. Recently brought up on

in the Twin Cities.

12 targets thru 3 games.  I have to imagine it's only going to get better from here, but how much so?  They seem to operate slowly and their effectiveness running  the ball kills the clock meaning fewer plays.  He'll have his big games cuz they will have to throw at times and he's a very good WR, but it could be a lot of single digit games and then a good one.  Flex level output or inconsistency.

7 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Did you see this? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanheckmanfs/status/1176581263781707781?s=21

There are rumblings of Stefon Diggs potentially requesting a trade. Recently brought up on

in the Twin Cities.

I'm trying to think who'd even trade for him, by that I mean giving up what the Vikings would probably ask. Their WR depth chart is so pathetic they can't afford to lose Diggs.

2 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

I'm trying to think who'd even trade for him, by that I mean giving up what the Vikings would probably ask. Their WR depth chart is so pathetic they can't afford to lose Diggs.

One idea floating around is Diggs for Ramsey.  Vikings already asked about Ramsey.  Not sure whether the Jags would want Diggs.

1 minute ago, RustyMiller said:

One idea floating around is Diggs for Ramsey.  Vikings already asked about Ramsey.  Not sure whether the Jags would want Diggs.

Would the Bills make sense? 3-0 trying to make a run, John Brown and Cole Beesley is hardly a WR core that really scares anybody. I just don't think the Vikings can afford to trade him, at least without getting back a young less established WR (but then why even make the trade?).

18 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

They can't afford to lose 3 for 15? I think they can.

• Haha 2

Is it outside the realm of possibility? I don't think so. He is a star receiver in his prime and he is averaging 2 receptions a game. He isn't even getting targeted. Yeah, it is a run heavy team but the other WR still manages to get targets. I can see why Diggs may want out.

I don't see the Vikings giving him up, though, I find it odd they value a guy they don't even use. They could get 2 receptions for 30 yards from any scrub NFL WR.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Is it outside the realm of possibility? I don't think so. He is a star receiver in his prime and he is averaging 2 receptions a game. He isn't even getting targeted. Yeah, it is a run heavy team but the other WR still manages to get targets. I can see why Diggs may want out.

I don't see the Vikings giving him up, though, I find it odd they value a guy they don't even use. They could get 2 receptions for 30 yards from any scrub NFL WR.

Seattle is a run heavy team. Lockett and Metcalf and Dissly doing kinda ok.

27 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Seattle is a run heavy team. Lockett and Metcalf and Dissly doing kinda ok.

Seattle has 75 receptions; Minnesota has 37 with 11 going to Thielen and 9 to Cook (for further reference, Keenan Allen alone has 29). Minnesota is an extreme case (at least thus far). They are on pace for the lowest passes thrown this century.

18 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Seattle has 75 receptions; Minnesota has 37 with 11 going to Thielen and 9 to Cook (for further reference, Keenan Allen alone has 29). Minnesota is an extreme case (at least thus far). They are on pace for the lowest passes thrown this century.

And that pace will not continue.