NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stefon Diggs 2019 Outlook

5 hours ago, griffin727 said:

I told yall Cousins sucks and was the problem. Dude is basically a glorified Ryan Tannehill. Vikings are smart to keep the ball out of his hands. 

Yeah that's it. Both Diggs AND Theiland had the best years of their career last year.....Their first year with Cousins. Weird....considering how much Cousins sucks.

The issue is not Cousins. The issue is Zimmer. Last year all they did is pass...and they lost. This year all they do is run....and their already 0-2 in the division.

He's an idea...........a nice mixture of run and pass! Just like they did in '17 when they went 13-3 with Case F'ING Keenum. 

• Thanks 3
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mean...Kirk Cousins?  His former QB?

As a Gordon and Diggs owner:

lol after one game?   

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Yeah that's it. Both Diggs AND Theiland had the best years of their career last year.....Their first year with Cousins. Weird....considering how much Cousins sucks.

The issue is not Cousins. The issue is Zimmer. Last year all they did is pass...and they lost. This year all they do is run....and their already 0-2 in the division.

He's an idea...........a nice mixture of run and pass! Just like they did in '17 when they went 13-3 with Case F'ING Keenum. 

Yeah Zimmer needs to stop thinking he's Pete Blessing Carrol.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Both of them did marginally better (with more targets to boot), which is really an indicator of how marginally better Cousins is over Case Keenum.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, dmody91 said:

Why is someone who got 40 mil guaranteed and isn’t crucial to team complaining 

Maybe he wants to be crucial to his team. Maybe he wouldn't have signed his contact if he knew he'd spend the rest of his career as a glorified blocking tight end. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I feel great this week. I think theilen and Diggs are both heavily featured. Thielen 10-172-1 Diggs 8-121-2

I don’t have much faith, but starting both of them so hope you are correct....

10 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I feel great this week. I think theilen and Diggs are both heavily featured. Thielen 10-172-1 Diggs 8-121-2

I'd think Dalvin Cook, Alexander Mattison and half of the Vikings defense would need to contract typhoid for them to throw 293 yards to two wideouts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

People who are complaining about him....why don't we look at the other side.

What if Diggs WASN'T complaining?  What if he were perfectly content to get his 4 targets and do nothing and collect his paycheck?  Would that make you happy?

I would say he's going about it all wrong, but I like the attitude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, ukdesi said:

Ugh...is it possible the team "punishes" him by not playing him much today ? Could be active but then not play much. Don't think that will happen, but don't like the risk of all this.

It's possible.

The more likely risk, IMO, is that the Vikings go up big early and go back to the Atlanta game plan.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ukdesi said:

Ugh...is it possible the team "punishes" him by not playing him much today ? Could be active but then not play much. Don't think that will happen, but don't like the risk of all this.

By all accounts from reporters on the field it seems as though Diggs is happy and that the Vikings will give him a few deep targets. With that said, if Cook is running wild and the vikings get a big lead early things may not go his way. 

• Like 1

The Vikings would be the most idiotic team ever to punish Diggs.

There’s already a s--- storm with your 2nd and 3rd most valuable weapons. Thielen is complaining as well. If they punish him the s--- storm will intensify 10 fold. They can say he’s not being traded but I’d like to see how that works out once he refuses to turn up and becomes a massive distraction.

12 minutes ago, Smoketheclay said:

All this drama swinging around.  

If they want to keep him content I assume he gets targets today.  

I wouldn't be convinced of that happening. Zimmer comes across as the petty type. I could really see a punishment happening. Vikes aren't going to give in to players requesting trades.