NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dalvin Cook 2019 Outlook

19 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Ugh. If Cook catches that TD his day looks so much better. where the hell did that retread come from all of a sudden?

I know right, who the fook is Ameer Abdullah ... didn't even know he was on this team until today. A cast off from the Lions terrible rushing days 

• Like 1
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it is highly likely that Dalvin will either play or won’t play. If he does play, it’s highly likely he will either play the full game or won’t play the full game. 

Don't jinx it 😂

Yeah....we are all smart and handcuffed him with Mattison.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Whatever they did, hope it didn’t create a blueprint for other teams.

Also I didn’t like that the Vikings seemed to pivot away from Cook on 3rd downs.

LMFAO at Spagnuolo not getting one mention up in there! 🤣

Reid has about as much to do with that defense as he does with Weight Watchers. 

1 minute ago, LongBalls said:

If Cousins and the coaches could actually generate some sort of sustainable and effective passing attack it would help Cook out immensely.

🤔

horrible take. 

Cook was tearing it the fudge up early in the season when they were throwing the ball less than Woody Hayes era Ohio State ... check the Diggs/Thielen/Cousins threads for how that worked out for them

16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

🤔

horrible take. 

Cook was tearing it the fudge up early in the season when they were throwing the ball less than Woody Hayes era Ohio State ... check the Diggs/Thielen/Cousins threads for how that worked out for them

Law of diminishing returns. KC just dared the Vikes to throw and that blue print should carry. Teams should be just stacking the box against Cook all day until Cousins proves they need to worry about air yards.

Edited by LongBalls
6 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Law of diminishing returns. KC just dared the Vikes to throw and that blue print should carry. Teams should be just stacking the box against Cook all day until Cousins proves they need to worry about air yards.

meh. 

fair enuff. 

but Cuzzo was on quite a tear there for a few games, nobody hits on all cylinders every week (see ARod vs Chargers, also) ... plus i think Thielen being out hurts the offense more than if Diggs is out ... lotta variables at play yesterday 🤷‍♂️

Love going to threads where people complain about their steal of the draft RB having an underwhelming day...cry me a river.

He's been more than elite this year, and has smashed his ADP. He's allowed to stink, and you all are really lucky for even owning him in the first place despite some of the red flags. 

I wish I took this guy over Chubb although the Gap isn't that far....I trust the Vikings way more than the Browns. 

37 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Love going to threads where people complain about their steal of the draft RB having an underwhelming day...cry me a river.

He's been more than elite this year, and has smashed his ADP. He's allowed to stink, and you all are really lucky for even owning him in the first place despite some of the red flags. 

I wish I took this guy over Chubb although the Gap isn't that far....I trust the Vikings way more than the Browns. 

Granted, Cook would have been right with the top 4 RBs in this year’s draft if it wasn’t for injury concerns. So his owners took on that risk to get the reward.

Edited by gufomel
On 11/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, gufomel said:

Whatever they did, hope it didn’t create a blueprint for other teams.

Also I didn’t like that the Vikings seemed to pivot away from Cook on 3rd downs.

I thought there was reason to fear this...

11 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Good running backs still find a way to get the job done, even with the gameplan focused on them. Let's see what he's got.

Yes, I don’t expect Cook to get completely shut down, but the consistent 20-25 half-ppr games may be out the window if Zimmer can’t adjust. Their game plan was trash last game.

Edited by gufomel

He’s electric , homerun to all of us who took a chance on him this year . Because next years hes going top 3 easily. Maybe even 2nd right after CMC. Sit back and enjoy the ride fellas , Dalvin is going to take alot of teams to the finale 

• 2 weeks later...