NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, jagsfan05 said:

Anyone else have him in your lineup to go for tonight? I'm nervous, I hate TNF games.

Lockett is the only person I was able to get in every league. So I have him in  5 lineups and am not the least bit nervous.

He will beast in primetime, book it.

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most people can't, but I can.

Sounds like he's okay.  In other news, that guy has some major ears on him. I thought I had big ears. 

Massive overreaction lol

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Lockett is the only person I was able to get in every league. So I have him in  5 lineups and am not the least bit nervous.

He will beast in primetime, book it.

Your confidence makes me feel a little better. Let's cross our fingers.

Just like baldwin locket will need the lead RB to get injured in order to become a true top 10 fantasy wr. The total pass attempts just aren't there. They ran what, almost twice as much as they passed? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, beerfish said:

I just KNEW when Wilson rared back and chunked it that #16 would be waiting on the other end.......nope, DK 🤬

It was a little frustrating.  There were several plays where it looked like he was dropping back to wing it and the protection collapsed on him.   Mentally, I was screaming, "just throw it!!!!!!!!"

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Guwop said:

Just like baldwin locket will need the lead RB to get injured in order to become a true top 10 fantasy wr. The total pass attempts just aren't there. They ran what, almost twice as much as they passed? 

I think he stays in that 12-15 range all season. He may not get volume but the efficiency is there and Wilson is playing very well.

36 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I think he stays in that 12-15 range all season. He may not get volume but the efficiency is there and Wilson is playing very well.

i think the knock was the volume. We know the seahawks like to run but it's not even close to a balanced attack. Add the efficiency to more targets and you get a major breakout. It was the same with baldwin when rbs got hurt and he broke out and then they were healthy the next year and the scaled back the passing attack. If carson goes down for several weeks i expect him to go off in that time 

6 minutes ago, Guwop said:

i think the knock was the volume. We know the seahawks like to run but it's not even close to a balanced attack. Add the efficiency to more targets and you get a major breakout. It was the same with baldwin when rbs got hurt and he broke out and then they were healthy the next year and the scaled back the passing attack. If carson goes down for several weeks i expect him to go off in that time 

But I don't see Metcalf disappearing anytime soon...