Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

German Marquez 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, absmoke said:

Not sure how Colorado's road offense is relevant for a Coors game. Their offense as a whole is .309/.371/.527 in Coors lol

Your assertion that the Rockies are a better offense than the giants I think is up for debate.  Road offense is more of a true measure of actual offense since stats are spread out over different stadiums/conditions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it an outlier? Last 16 games at Coors:  75% of them you'd take the over on O/U 12.  Hell, a single team scored 12 runs 9 times during this stretch.  Looks like the appropriate O/U has been abo

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Robby Keane said:

I'm buying in dynasty if we're being honest, start him on road bench at home

That’s not really a pitcher I want to own though. The Ks are nice, but when you can’t even trust the guy at home no matter the matchup it’s tough to keep him around, although I am in a deeper league. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Redsfan34 said:

That’s not really a pitcher I want to own though. The Ks are nice, but when you can’t even trust the guy at home no matter the matchup it’s tough to keep him around, although I am in a deeper league. 

I agree with you, also should've mentioned its a 14 teamer that I'm pretty short on starting pitcher where I'm buying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Max Rockatansky said:

And of course he dominates the Yankees at Yankee Stadium.

 

He has had 2 good games in the past month and a half, against the Yankees and Dodgers.  I can't be the only one who benched him for both those and have ate all his other crap outings. 😡😡😡

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Illusion_J said:

 

He has had 2 good games in the past month and a half, against the Yankees and Dodgers.  I can't be the only one who benched him for both those and have ate all his other crap outings. 😡😡😡

Why the hell do you own him if you don't start him on the road? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slatykamora said:

Why the hell do you own him if you don't start him on the road? 

 

Benching Marquez against the top 2 offences in baseball doesn't seem like an unreasonable strategy when you aren't talking about one of the top pitchers in baseball, particularly this year.  Doesn't mean I haven't started him every other road game.  I didn't draft him with the intention to only start him on road games and I'm sure most people in this thread didn't either, otherwise we wouldn't have drafted him!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as he’s regaining his form...

 

 
Rockies' German Marquez: Suffers apparent leg injury
13 mins ago | by RotoWire Staff
 
Marquez was removed from Wednesday's game against the Dodgers with an apparent leg injury, Ken Gurnick of MLB.com reports.

Marquez appeared to twist his ankle while throwing a warmup pitch prior to the seventh inning and had to be helped off the field. The right-hander was dominant prior to suffering the injury, allowing just two hits and no walks while striking out 10 across six scoreless innings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, herschel said:

Just as he’s regaining his form...

 

 
Rockies' German Marquez: Suffers apparent leg injury
13 mins ago | by RotoWire Staff
 
Marquez was removed from Wednesday's game against the Dodgers with an apparent leg injury, Ken Gurnick of MLB.com reports.

Marquez appeared to twist his ankle while throwing a warmup pitch prior to the seventh inning and had to be helped off the field. The right-hander was dominant prior to suffering the injury, allowing just two hits and no walks while striking out 10 across six scoreless innings.

 

Twitter is saying cramps 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 4:20 PM, herschel said:

any post game update?  he just started coming into form so would hate to see him miss a start....

I'm trying to find something too.  Read something on Scout.com saying he's expected to make his next start, but they didn't cite any team sources.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...