NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Nolan Arenado 2019 Outlook

tsh00k

3 minutes ago, rotoguy74 said:

Nolan Arenado on the Reds would lose PT to Suarez

Not so much. Suarez would have to move to SS in that hypothetical situation that’s never happening ever

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Monkeyman74 said:

Any room for growth here? All I am asking for is 45/130 with a 300 BA

He is at the right age and surrounding cast, just saying.....

I mean... he certainly has the power and the talent to hit 50 bombs. I wouldn't confuse the possibility and probability of it happening though...

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Can someone wake me up when the guy I blew my auction wad on has more homers than the Mariners BACKUP SS.  That would be great.  

Seriously. Get going, Nolan!

This isn’t what we signed up for. Rockies are hurtin. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 4:51 PM, tsh00k said:

Now 6 seasons into his pro career, Arenado is averaging 34 HR 97 R 114 RBI 291/346/530 AVG/OBP/SLG along with 15.5 K% & 7.7 BB%.  He struggled down the stretch last year, but hard to deny him as one of the most consistent top tier fantasy assets.  

With him likely departing CO in free agency after this season, is this the last year to enjoy monster numbers?  Will he keep it up if he goes somewhere like LA?  How does the chance of him being dealt midseason impact his value?  

He’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Nice little home stand right there.  140+ RBI season on tap?

Currently on pace for 45 HRs and 146 RBIs - both would be career highs.  Here's to hoping!

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is my favorite player in baseball.  His arm is f***** and he got assaulted by Cole Hamels and wouldn’t even say a bad thing after game.  Cole Hamels is one of biggest losers in the game and should of been outed and instead of undressing the bum or charging mound and beating the snot out of stick figure and sitting 5+ games out (while Bitch Hamels would of got 6 games and had a start pushed back one day -  cool policy mlb - losers), he took high road.  His forearm is swollen, couldn’t swing as normal and still showed up for the game today.  A true grinder.  

Edited by Cmilne23
  • Like 2