O.J. Howard 2019 Outlook

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Buccaneers hate children.

"Hey OJ, keep dropping those passes. We have them right where we want them. You saw what we did with AB right? We got him off of the Raiders but he had some screws loose. I know you will turn out bett

Tampa should trade OJ Howard to the Chargers for Melvin Gordon.

Posted Images

Just now, oliminator123 said:

You can't trust a s---y quarterback. Winston is a steaming pile of garbage, and he looked like it tonight. He ruins every player on this team. It's a shame they won. 

The game should have resulted in both teams starting 0-2. 

If not for fantasy and gambling...they would to pay money for people to watch the products of these two teams. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

All the talent and physical tools means squat if you don't get the ball.  This guy and Mike Williams are killing me.  Not gonna listen to people who hype up a guy on potential anymore.  Show me you're a big part of the offense first.

I hate Arians right now.  What a shame.

Edited by Slimzy17
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bucs D looks much improved through these first two games. 

With an improved defense, I can see them becoming more conservative on the offensive side of the ball to limit Jameis turning the ball over. Not great news for OJ, but I would still hold. OJ has not played well himself at all these first two games. 

Just now, goldpants77 said:

Dear OJ Howard's agent, please ask for a trade ASAP. I am shocked Arians can't do anything with this freak athlete

Its part Arians isnt that good of a coach anymore plus Winston isnt very good. 

2 minutes ago, valensi24 said:

Yah. there's no way I start this guy next week. I'll roll with Njoku or Waller (my backup TE's)

lucky you 😥 I have no back up te. Thinking about dropping this fool and picking up the rookie TE on the Vikings Irv Smith Jr or Chris Herndon in a few weeks. 

27 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

You can't trust a s---y quarterback. Winston is a steaming pile of garbage, and he looked like it tonight. He ruins every player on this team. It's a shame they won. 

Winston is an inconsistent mess, but he didn’t play poorly tonight. Made some nice throws & didn’t turn it over. Godwin was definitely his #1 target tonight but Evans will have his big games too. Howard is clearly the 3rd or 4th option in the passing game. Winston prefers his WRs throughout the field & I think he  even trusts Brate more than Howard 

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Winston is an inconsistent mess, but he didn’t play poorly tonight. Made some nice throws & didn’t turn it over. Godwin was definitely his #1 target tonight but Evans will have his big games too. Howard is clearly the 3rd or 4th option in the passing game. Winston prefers his WRs throughout the field & I think he  even trusts Brate more than Howard 

EETrmPTUcAEm4uX?format=jpg&name=large

Winston was trash. Carolina looks 10% better than Miami and yet he still couldn't carry the talent around him. The Winston experiment needs to end so TB's talent is no longer wasted. 

Edited by oliminator123
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Can TB trade back for Fitz?

Fitz, DJax, Humphries, Koetter > Arians (after taking a year off) and Breshad Perriman

Edited by Evincar
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

EETrmPTUcAEm4uX?format=jpg&name=large

Winston was trash. Carolina looks 10% better than Miami and yet he still couldn't carry the talent around him. The Winston experiment needs to end so TB's talent is no longer wasted. 

I understand you hate him for some reason & not arguing his history. I’m also not a huge fan of his, but I can acknowledge he played a solid turnover-free game tonight. TB also stayed balanced a lot more than they usually do. He’ll probably throw a couple INTs next game like he always does 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

He gets one more week from me, since he is playing the giants.  If I dont see at least 7 targets, im done with him.  I dont even care how many points he gets.  I need to see 7 targets or I'm gonna know there's no hope of him ever producing.

Edited by Brownsfan74

Yeah 2 weeks is enough for me. Bench and now having to give up Mecole Hardman, Tyler Boyd, or at least something valuable because I was sold on him this offseason. It made sense, I heard the Arians and TE theory but theres always dirt on breakouts. I'm benching in hope Arians changes his mind down the stretch but ultimately now trading for Hockenson or Andrew's now. Thanks for the donut,  juice.

13 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

He gets one more week from me, since he is playing the giants.  If I dont see at least 7 targets, im done with him.  I dont even care how many points he gets.  I need to see 7 targets or I'm gonna know there's no hope of him ever producing.

Not sure how you can play him another week after getting 0 targets this week. They clearly don't want to get him involved in the passing game. If he had 3 for 40 I could understand but a doughnut is a big red flag.

Welp.  I did see Howard run several routes in the highlight video.  And Howard motioned into the backfield and threw a crushing block on the Barber 16 yard TD run.

But no targets is not...good.