NBC Sports Edge Forums

O.J. Howard 2019 Outlook

12 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Lol, I know Brates contract. I was just playing with him.

What's there to play? Could have been, I was playing you, since i was part of the zeroTE gang?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Buccaneers hate children.

"Hey OJ, keep dropping those passes. We have them right where we want them. You saw what we did with AB right? We got him off of the Raiders but he had some screws loose. I know you will turn out bett

Tampa should trade OJ Howard to the Chargers for Melvin Gordon.

Posted Images

I never understood the hype on this guy.  He was primarily drafted as a rookie for his excellent blocking.  He flashed better stats than expected but he's average as a pass catching TE (his run after the catch ability is something, of course).  In a bad situation with Crab Legs and Evans/Godwin ahead of him.  I never have shares of this guy.  He's a good blocker and a good football player but, like so many, he's a much better real life player than fantasy player.  He's a streamer.

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Well if u drafted him who are ur other options? Esp in a 12 Tm lg..

Mark Andrews... Picked him up at tge 11-12 turn... If you drafted OJ you needed a capable backup due to his injury history anyway.

1 hour ago, screaming_vultures said:

Not sure what you guys are talking about. I am pretty happy with him in my pass interference + OL blocking league. I wish more of you played with this scoring. 

Yeah but Brate in those PI cancelled play leagues is money i hear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, atrium said:

Who has the balls to start this loser this week?

I'm starting him this week. I'm choosing between Will Dissly, Noah Fant and OJ Howard....If OJ Howard is going to do anything this season, it's gotta be vs the Giants right?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Lots of hot players have started slow.  Even Nuk Hopkins.  Going to hang in there with OJ.  I saw him running routes out there v. Carolina.

I'm buying OJ Howard if possible (or adding him).

The season is long and you never know what happens.

Also, if (a BIG if) Howard somehow gets to the point where he was projected, the prior owner will die a second death when he is scoring for me :D

Edited by thebadferret
  • Thanks 1