NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damien Williams 2019 Outlook

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's ironic that after months of discussing, debating McCoy, Dam. Williams, Dar. Williams, and Thompson that the most valuable Chiefs RB turned out to be Hyde.

If McCoy comes to chiefs and pushes Williams out, I am not drafting next year until about 20 minutes before the season begins 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Yes.

Reid wants to win.  And he wants to run the ball for balance.  And he wants to play Damien Williams primarily at running back.  And it is becoming clearer and clearer that Reid will not be able to do all three.  

Because Damien has been so bad.

Has any back on this team been lighting it up? No. At this point, no KC RB is really viable. I am not arguing that Damien is someone any of us should start, but he isn't a drop - yet. Unless someone runs away with the job. 

• Thanks 1

am I the only person here who has faith in him tonight? Chiefs are on a 2 game losing streak, and they havent been getting the RB's involved effectively

Idk, it just smells like a game where Damien catches 4 passes for 50 yards, and averages over 3 ypc

Denver has been good as of late against the run, but that's because they've been facing bad offenses. They're not good at stopping running backs in general

Edited by Chippa
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Chippa said:

am I the only person here who has faith in him tonight? Chiefs are on a 2 game losing streak, and they havent been getting the RB's involved effectively

Idk, it just smells like a game where Damien catches 4 passes for 50 yards, and averages over 3 ypc

Denver has been good as of late against the run, but that's because they've been facing bad offenses. They're not good at stopping running backs in general

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
12 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Any kind of announcement about not playing? Yahoo changed projected to 0 and usually that’s when someone is out. 

just noticed this but can’t find anything about his status changing. Chiefs roster report and injury report all have active/full so it seems like just a Yahoo error. Angry developer on their team owns McCoy.