NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damien Williams 2019 Outlook

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's ironic that after months of discussing, debating McCoy, Dam. Williams, Dar. Williams, and Thompson that the most valuable Chiefs RB turned out to be Hyde.

If McCoy comes to chiefs and pushes Williams out, I am not drafting next year until about 20 minutes before the season begins 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, bigslick631 said:

I'm dropping this bum this week no matter what...best case scenario is he is healthy after the bye and it becomes a committee again....NO TY!

I am thinking of doing the same. I just hope we get news about his injury before waivers clear tomorrow. 

Just now, atdharris said:

I am thinking of doing the same. I just hope we get news about his injury before waivers clear tomorrow. 

At this point an injury update is irrelevant to me. Dropping even if they say he is 100% healthy. I'm tired of this shenanigan's! He cant function as a committee back. He needs 12+ touches to get rolling. That isn't going to happen....  

7 minutes ago, bigslick631 said:

At this point an injury update is irrelevant to me. Dropping even if they say he is 100% healthy. I'm tired of this shenanigan's! He cant function as a committee back. He needs 12+ touches to get rolling. That isn't going to happen....  

Agreed. After last week, I really thought McCoy was finally done, but I don't think Reid is going to bench for good even though he almost lost a fumble again last night. I suppose it's possible I could drop him for this week and get him back next week after byes are over. I am not sure anyone is going to rush to pick him up.

1 hour ago, atdharris said:

Honestly, I just hope we get clarity as to whether he broke something so we can move on from him. I don't have many bench spots and Darrell is on the wire. 

Not sure I’d bother with Darrel?

33 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

But what about Darwin Thompson?

Stash him now, before it's too late.

Future FF winner.

His FF future was over the moment he ran out of bounds when KC was trying to milk clock with 3-4 minutes left in the game against Baltimore. Limited to 0.5 touches per game now haha. Darwin definitely did not pass the survival of the fittest test.