NBC Sports Edge Forums

If the Patriots had secured home field advantage, I think they would be the pick.  They are really tough to beat in Foxboro.

They are a bit more ordinary on the road, however.  And Mahomes is a scheme--buster because the opponent can be in the right coverage and defend the called play perfectly, but then he just runs around and makes some kind of crazy left--handed throw and still gets the first down.  

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady is the best ever

That's why Brady is the GOAT and it's not close at this point 

“Somehow”...indeed.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

If the Patriots had secured home field advantage, I think they would be the pick.  They are really tough to beat in Foxboro.

They are a bit more ordinary on the road, however.  And Mahomes is a scheme--buster because the opponent can be in the right coverage and defend the called play perfectly, but then he just runs around and makes some kind of crazy left--handed throw and still gets the *touchdown.  

*fixed

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

I find it's generally the team who's up by some score at the end, but that's just my weird theory.

ohn i didnt know thats how it works..

• Haha 1
Just now, devaster said:

The fix is in. Rams/Patriots rematch or Rams/Chiefs MNF record-setting rematch? Which one does the NFL want the most?

is this an easy question? compelling reasons for both actually

6 minutes ago, devaster said:

The fix is in. Rams/Patriots rematch or Rams/Chiefs MNF record-setting rematch? Which one does the NFL want the most?

The NFL will get better ratings with Mahomes v Goff.  They need to create a narrative for the SB and what better one than pitting young QBs against each other and asking who will create a legacy?