• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady is the best ever

That's why Brady is the GOAT and it's not close at this point 

“Somehow”...indeed.

Posted Images

What a touching site, a KC dad consoling his young crying son in the stands...back in '07 I told my young son when the bears won the nfc-championship to "soak it up son, it might never happen again in your lifetime..." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Crying & whining about OT rules 

priceless 

I'm a Pats fan, so I'm obviously happy with the outcome. But the OT rules could be improved. Especially when you're looking at two high-offensive teams like these two. Each team should get a shot. Keep it even.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gravy said:

What are Vegas odds of CJ Anderson super bowl mvp lol.

It'll be Brady or Goff. A RB or WR would have to score 3 or 4 TDs to get consideration anymore. Super Bowl MVP is basically just QB of winning team. 

I can understand not going to college rules, because those are silly, but each offense should get at least one opportunity. If they both end in TD's then the game goes to sudden death and next score wins. They are already prepared to play forever until one team scores.

2 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

Hater

This was pure genius.  It sadly doesn’t do anything about Patriots cheaters.  Though he does seem to care about a rapist.  Yes!!

3 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

I'm a Pats fan, so I'm obviously happy with the outcome. But the OT rules could be improved. Especially when you're looking at two high-offensive teams like these two. Each team should get a shot. Keep it even.

Then play defense. Why reward a  team because they have a "offense". Play some D.

There are three parts to an NFL game. Offense. Defense and Special Teams.

Edited by nonstopfan
  • Like 1
On 1/18/2019 at 5:58 PM, shakestreet said:

Whatever team that can run the ball consistently and control the clock will win this game. 

BINGO 

Rushing

PATRIOTS 178 yards 

Chiefs 41

time of possession 

PATRIOTS 43:57

chiefs 20:53

• Like 1

Defenses are gas'd by the time OT occurs and somehow as long as the 1st offense scores a TD it is fair that the 2nd offense never gets chance. Unfortunate. The league MVP not getting a shot to tie the game and extend it in OT is probably going to be a catalyst for OT rule changes this offseason.

Just now, bhawks489 said:

Von miller won a few years ago

Yeah yeah. And Malcolm Smith won it one year for the 'Hawks. Still, 9/10 times it's a QB. This is two high powered offenses with good QBs. I'd say like 95% chance one of those two wins it. 

3 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Then play defense. Why reward a  team because they have a "offense". Play some D.

There are three parts to an NFL game. Offense. Defense and Special Teams.

And defenses are completely gas'd by that point. But go on. Offenses hold every advantage in OT.

Almost better off going with college rules considering defenses are worn down by that point.

Edited by devaster
Just now, Gravy said:

Playoffs overtime should be a full quarter if still tied another one until it’s not tied. More excitement more revenue win win for everyone.

More injuries more problems with Players association due to compensation, more costs for owners etc...

it's not that easy.

Just now, devaster said:

Defenses are gas'd by the time OT occurs and somehow as long as the 1st offense scores a TD it is fair that the 2nd offense never gets chance. Unfortunate. The league MVP not getting a shot to tie the game and extend it in OT is probably going to be a catalyst for OT rule changes this offseason.

tenor.gif?itemid=5833001

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

Pats homers are like:”Brady is the best ever, forget the 2 ints and several bad throws against a joke defense.“

Don’t forget about the long ball, captain dump off & stick a fork in him.