NBC Sports Edge Forums

2 minutes ago, elroypedro said:

No detail is insignificant. For example, do you think Brady shaves his whole body? Or does he have a team of Mexican children do it for him?

With the temperature in the teens, I can only hope he saved up for a nice bit of body fur. Sorry Gisele, gotta protect the important bits.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady is the best ever

That's why Brady is the GOAT and it's not close at this point 

“Somehow”...indeed.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, elroypedro said:

No detail is insignificant. For example, do you think Brady shaves his whole body? Or does he have a team of Mexican children do it for him?

He compensates the children handsomely for their services.  Signed jerseys for all.

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

That’s still far better than Nike.

If it’s good enough for the “deflater” it’s good enough for the children.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:09 AM, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I also believe the Pats will be preparing hard for this game... 

Here's another piece of great football knowledge I have to share :

If your team scores more points than your opponent... You will win the game. 

I have it on good authority that Bellicheck believes in your theory. A true Pats insider claims he said as much throughout the entire season. He is also said to have touted this much virtually his entire tenure as head coach of New England. Evidently he is stubborn and this is his guiding principle. Please keep this between us, I wouldn't want KC to get this inside info. As and added bonus, I am told he likes to mix and match pass formations and run formations. He also likes to mix up his defense with a blend of various zone coverages and man coverages. This informant also says he puts the special teams game as a priority. And he also hates technology and loves that beautiful women in his life... please keep this between us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I have it on good authority that Bellicheck believes in your theory. A true Pats insider claims he said as much throughout the entire season. He is also said to have touted this much virtually his entire tenure as head coach of New England. Evidently he is stubborn and this is his guiding principle. Please keep this between us, I wouldn't want KC to get this inside info. As and added bonus, I am told he likes to mix and match pass formations and run formations. He also likes to mix up his defense with a blend of various zone coverages and man coverages. This informant also says he puts the special teams game as a priority. And he also hates technology and loves that beautiful women in his life... please keep this between us. 

This was exactly the deep kind of knowledge I was hoping to find on this forum.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1

Now that I’ve had some time to think about things the more, I think I can clarify my stance on the whole “underdog” thing. Brady’s comments about everyone thinking they suck, etc are obviously the extreme but his comments are very much warranted. My guess is that he’s pointing out the growing sense of doubt and the disrespect toward them because it is without a doubt much, much louder this year than it’s ever been. It started in the offseason with some saying the end is near bc of Brady and Gronk’s absense from camp and has gone on throughout the season. Here’s the recent example of Max Kellerman who has been extra critical.

https://nesn.com/2019/01/max-kellerman-standing-by-tom-brady-cliff-take-despite-patriots-win/

The Patriots deal with haters every single year so nothing new there. Mostly those who are envious and are just tired of seeing them win every year so they chomp at the bit at any sign of a ***** in the armor and can’t wait to see them lose. If playig the disrespect card in the locker room helps push them into an extra gear, so what?

Why is that “laughable” as someone mentioned? And why do Vegas odds have anything to do with this?

2 hours ago, elroypedro said:

But he makes them kiss him on the mouth. 

We have all had kids with a father that genuinely loves them. Well, not, all but in time... some of you will. And you will know what it is like. 

Edited by PizzaBeerFF
8 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

You are very welcome. If you need anything more, let captain know! - Cpt. Obvious. 

I just hope you are feasting on pizza and beer - as Brady loses.

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

I just hope you are feasting on pizza and beer - as Brady loses.

Well, now that seems very angry... but I will take that as a complement. Because I get to still cheer for my team... and not have to suck out and cheer against a team that is in my head that I hate so much. You need a little weed...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BMcP said:

Since 1990, winners of regular season meetings between teams who met again in conference championships have a 63% win rate in the rematch.

Do you have stats on how many times Belichick has beaten the odds?

6 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Do you have stats on how many times Belichick has beaten the odds?

There was that one time down 28-3 in the 4th quarter and.... well we know how that turned out. Pats rings have 283 small diamonds on it. 

Was that Bellicheck, or Brady? :D

I will leave this for the students to figure out... :D

People's hatred clouds there vision. 15 years from now people will say, man he was the greatest. But today, he can only be accused of helping deflate balls in a game where the Pats ran on the ground for a ton of yards and tds. Spare me... you f idiots. 

• Like 1

Of course every Dad would want his kids to give them affection. It isn't a reality. Most of us can't live a life like that and be shaved and have somebody massage us before and after work. I have to pack my own lunch pale each morning. This is after packing kids lunches and driving them to school. Because my wife gets up way earlier because we can't afford our household on one income alone. Hell, I am lucky if on course of a day if anyone of my kids says love you Dad. Let alone my Mrs. Warden that runs us all. It is called survival. -Mr Al Bundy

16 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

People's hatred clouds there vision. 15 years from now people will say, man he was the greatest. But today, he can only be accused of helping deflate balls in a game where the Pats ran on the ground for a ton of yards and tds. Spare me... you f idiots. 

Nobody's saying that, so let's not go that way. 

12 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Nobody's saying that, so let's not go that way. 

He could have been the highest paid QB almost any year in the last 10. He isnt and is paid half scale. Because he thrives on winning. The shots people take on him are ridiculous and exudes jealousy... and media does too... even and possibly our own media in Boston. Has a champion ever had to fight his own hometown media, and national media, and collectively a population against him in this manor? No. Nobody has had to fight this ridiculousness... He is a GOAT of all time on account of that alone.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Has a champion ever had to fight his own hometown media, and national media, and collectively a population against him in this manor? No.

Sure they did. Go ask the Yankees, or Real Madrid in European soccer. I'm sure other sports have had similar examples (Formula 1, tennis, you name it).

I think it's human nature that as the legacy of champions grows, we start questioning it, and we also expect the decline and fall of empires as it fits our historical narratives. I'm sure that centuries before the actual end of the Roman empire, locals were going "yeah, it's a nice empire, but to be fair, any emperor could have done it. Now the Persians..."

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ThreadKiller said:

Now that I’ve had some time to think about things the more, I think I can clarify my stance on the whole “underdog” thing. Brady’s comments about everyone thinking they suck, etc are obviously the extreme but his comments are very much warranted. My guess is that he’s pointing out the growing sense of doubt and the disrespect toward them because it is without a doubt much, much louder this year than it’s ever been. It started in the offseason with some saying the end is near bc of Brady and Gronk’s absense from camp and has gone on throughout the season. Here’s the recent example of Max Kellerman who has been extra critical.

https://nesn.com/2019/01/max-kellerman-standing-by-tom-brady-cliff-take-despite-patriots-win/

The Patriots deal with haters every single year so nothing new there. Mostly those who are envious and are just tired of seeing them win every year so they chomp at the bit at any sign of a ***** in the armor and can’t wait to see them lose. If playig the disrespect card in the locker room helps push them into an extra gear, so what?

Why is that “laughable” as someone mentioned? And why do Vegas odds have anything to do with this?

Kellerman is an idiot and known Brady hater.

1 hour ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Well, now that seems very angry... but I will take that as a complement. Because I get to still cheer for my team... and not have to suck out and cheer against a team that is in my head that I hate so much. You need a little weed...

“Hate” is a bit strong - maybe “dislike” is more appropriate.  Yeah, I dislike impenitent and repeated cheaters.  Go Chiefs.

40 minutes ago, BMcP said:

“Hate” is a bit strong - maybe “dislike” is more appropriate.  Yeah, I dislike impenitent and repeated cheaters.  Go Chiefs.

patriots 51 Chiefs 31