Melvin Gordon 2019 Outlook

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My map of Southern California.

It's important to note that both Gordon and Zeke are still under contract (unlike when Bell held out), so they have to play this year (or retire).  If they don't play, they will still have the same am

Melvin had a few good runs here or there but Austin Ek would have done the same if not MORE on those same runs. Austin only got 8 touches and still managed to find the end zone. austin + targets

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I don't like his schedule TBH

Its Melvin Gordon lol , nothing not to like . As long as he's back soon and they give him a decent amount of workload. Kid's a Stud , must start in fantasy 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Its Melvin Gordon lol , nothing not to like . As long as he's back soon and they give him a decent amount of workload. Kid's a Stud , must start in fantasy 

^ this. 

they're a very good offense right now ... but they'll be near elite once MGIII gets back - Ekeler has been good, but the team is so much more potent when Gordo is in there ... it allows Ek to do what he do in doses, keeping him fresh and explosive - rising tide lifts all boats.

• Thanks 1

Very excited to have this guy start earning points for my team. I owned Conner last year so I know how the Eckeler owner feels right now. You never want to see a good thing end. With that being said, there is a reason MGIII was the starter last year. We will all be reminded very soon. Cheers to those who held on. There are plenty of waiver options for the disgruntled Eckeler owners salty about MGIII's potential return. Rotoworld has released a Week 4 Waiver article and FFToday has an awesome one as well. You're welcome! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mattmac0912 said:

I don't own ekeler or gordon but in my opinion gordon is finished in San Diego 

At this point I don't think so. The one good thing going for Gordon and the Chargers is there hasn't been a lot of locker room talk from his teammates and stuff being leaked or outright said in public.  Think back to Bell last year and it started to get ugly the longer the holdout went.

As of now things are still "good" at least from an outsiders stand point.  The longer this goes on though increases the chances of him being done but I don't think we are there yet. Especially if he decides to report soon as in this week or next.

9 minutes ago, Big Nate said:

At this point I don't think so. The one good thing going for Gordon and the Chargers is there hasn't been a lot of locker room talk from his teammates and stuff being leaked or outright said in public.  Think back to Bell last year and it started to get ugly the longer the holdout went.

As of now things are still "good" at least from an outsiders stand point.  The longer this goes on though increases the chances of him being done but I don't think we are there yet. Especially if he decides to report soon as in this week or next.

I agree with OP, there's little doubt he never plays another down in San Diego.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I agree with OP, there's little doubt he never plays another down in San Diego.

There’s little doubt huh? What are you basing this on? Seems like the Chargers would welcome him back because they aren’t closing out games.

12 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ok, so ... scoped this on teh Redditz - they left it up, usually they quash any bullchit rumor mill fodder such as this - digging deeper as to the sauce, the reporter in question is apparently in tune with some folk in the know - it's pretzel logic for sure, but ... what the hell - guy is on the Cleveland Plain Dealer staff ... link to tweet:

Melvin to report tomorrow?

no one else has even sniffed this yet, so take it fwiw 🤷‍♂️

WE BACK IN BIZ, FELLAS!!!1!1! WE DID IT!

🏆💥🏆💥🏆💥🏆💥🏆💥🏆

WELCOME BACK, MGIII!

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 5
14 minutes ago, Mattmac0912 said:

I realize the chargers no longer play in San Diego I don't really care where they play in that wretched state gordon is done with them

This aged well. 

He's back to save my RB corps! Had him last year and it was one hell of a ride. 

Edited by Edgeraid
  • Haha 2