Melvin Gordon 2019 Outlook

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My map of Southern California.

It's important to note that both Gordon and Zeke are still under contract (unlike when Bell held out), so they have to play this year (or retire).  If they don't play, they will still have the same am

Melvin had a few good runs here or there but Austin Ek would have done the same if not MORE on those same runs. Austin only got 8 touches and still managed to find the end zone. austin + targets

Posted Images

What is your guys opinions on Chargers resigning Gordon this off season, do you think they will?  In my keeper league I would love to trade for Ekeler if we know he is going to be the guy next year.

22 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

Is Mike Pouncey on IR really that big of a los for MGIII?? (i'm new to football^^)

Losing a Pro Bowl center is not typically good for an RB, no.

On top of it the remainder of the line has been pretty bad.

26 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

Is Mike Pouncey on IR really that big of a los for MGIII?? (i'm new to football^^)

yes. 

the roles MGIII has cemented are early down work/between the tackles/short yargade, etc ... having a talent like Pouncey on ice diminishes his effectiveness, without question. 

is he doomed? no. 

but the Ek usage, coupled with the Pouncey injury, does take a  nice chunk of bloom off this rose. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
On 10/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, RunCMC said:

Theres nothing to worry about, I think Gordon will ball out and so will Ekeler . Both will put up numbers together. 

This sort of logic is NOT allowed in these threads. A brief reminder to post only one-sided messages designed to encite excitement or anger (depending on ownership position). Thanks in advance. There is no way players from the same backfield can produce. Either/Or Mr.!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

This sort of logic is NOT allowed in these threads. A brief reminder to post only one-sided messages designed to encite excitement or anger (depending on ownership position). Thanks in advance. There is no way players from the same backfield can produce. Either/Or Mr.!!!!!

Tell that to Kamara/Ingram last year . And Freeman/Coleman the year before. If I wasn’t clear the first time , here it is again they will BOTH produce. Gordon’s ceiling being higher ofcourse as the goal line back . Ekeler will get more work compared to last year and he’s earned it. I like my logic a whole lot more than your whining Mr . This offense can support 2 RB’s , especially if they’re on the field at the same time. Let’s see how coach Lynn plays this out in the upcoming weeks. 

53 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Tell that to Kamara/Ingram last year . And Freeman/Coleman the year before. If I wasn’t clear the first time , here it is again they will BOTH produce. Gordon’s ceiling being higher ofcourse as the goal line back . Ekeler will get more work compared to last year and he’s earned it. I like my logic a whole lot more than your whining Mr . This offense can support 2 RB’s , especially if they’re on the field at the same time. Let’s see how coach Lynn plays this out in the upcoming weeks. 

I remember Chris Johnson and lendale White going ape sh*t together on my fantasy team lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

Since you have Mac as your profile pic. How about for years and I mean years the great dual of RBs that produce at high level: The Daily Show and D-Will ran all over the league. 

Darren Sproles and whoever he teaming up with. Pierre in 2011. Both were highly productive. 

Well we get the idea. I absolutely have 0 stock in Ek and Gordon but I think it’s not a bad situation. 

• Like 1