NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kenneth Faried 2018-2019 Season Outlook

OxyBubbleMan

14 hours ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

No chance the Rockets play him at PF with Capela back. Their bread & butter is iso with Harden or Paul & constsnt switching. They want max spacing & don't want to clog up the paint for Harden's drives and CP3's midrange game. If Faried could somehow show he has a reliable corner 3 which is improbable, that's when he has a chance to play 4 with Capela.

Totally agree

Yes, no way he can keep getting more than 20-22 mins per night. I guess the minutes will be going down as Capela gets more up to speed. If they are careful with Capela and Faried gets 20 mins per night he can still put up numbers though, but not for standard leagues.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda funny when you scroll up and see how we all believed HOU wouldn’t play Faried and Capella together. Just goes to show you we don’t know crap what these coaches will do and swear our diagnosis is gospel sometimes.  Kinda hate I dropped this dude cause I swore he was going to lose his value when CC came back. Smh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...