NBC Sports Edge Forums

Superbowl LIII: Patriots v Rams

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, several of you have shown you haven't quite come to terms with the outcomes of Championship Weekend.  There is way too much baiting, flaming, and personal attacks in this thread for it to funct

Should have been Chiefs and Saints but we get this s--- show. Fitting for the NFL. 

Anyone know where can I find a message board that talks about Nicholas Cage movies? I’m not a fan but I wanted to make sure to spend crazy amounts of time in there telling fans how much I don’t like h

1 hour ago, malta69 said:

Pats ML large 

Brady over 37.5 pass attempts large

Gronk first TD +1000

Gronk over 49.5 yds receiving large

Gurley over 3.5 rec

Pats win by exactly 11 pts +600

Bad game = Hope the kids like pork n beans this week

11 is ballsy, I went Pats 1-4 margin at +400.

Also praying on a Jojo return TD to start the game as my hail mary this year. 

2 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

It actually feels a bit like a trap, like the odds on it are too good considering how much we've heard about Gronk possibly retiring.

The fine print is he has to retire by the end of the day on 2/04.  So if he waits until free agency or until after the Pats cut him, you don't win the bet.

Yeah, best case is he gets MVP and signs off in the post game interview lol.

On 2/2/2019 at 11:16 AM, malta69 said:

I know the Brady over PA is low/suckerish @ 37.5, but I cant remember the last playoff game he had under 40?

With that lethal short passing game this postseason, I wouldnt be suprised if this sails over

If the Pats do a lot of running along with going up early, he could easily end up hitting the under on that.  

23 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

If the Pats do a lot of running along with going up early, he could easily end up hitting the under on that.  

Or if he does not finish the game 🤕

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, ginocan said:

I honestly don’t understand why teams win the coin toss and give the ball to the other team. Why. 

Especially an explosive offense like New England. You are already behind. 

NE an explosive offense? They are a methodical time of possession offense. Anything but explosive.

1 minute ago, devaster said:

NE an explosive offense? They are a methodical time of possession offense. Anything but explosive.

I am too buzz to look up the stats but NE scoring on the first possession is very high. So basically you risking to be behind by giving them the ball first. Just saying.