NBC Sports Edge Forums

Superbowl LIII: Patriots v Rams

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, several of you have shown you haven't quite come to terms with the outcomes of Championship Weekend.  There is way too much baiting, flaming, and personal attacks in this thread for it to funct

Should have been Chiefs and Saints but we get this s--- show. Fitting for the NFL. 

Anyone know where can I find a message board that talks about Nicholas Cage movies? I’m not a fan but I wanted to make sure to spend crazy amounts of time in there telling fans how much I don’t like h

12 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Who the hell is Travis Scott? Apparently they let just about anybody to perform in the SB. And rumors going around that he might brought out the Unemployed kneeling guy out for his performance. Foh. 

Some  rpper who no one has ever heard of unless you follow the kardashians.  I don't understand why the NFL keeps hiring these no name rappers, instead of real musicians.

I mean you couldnt get the rappers  Eminiem or Jay-z  or Nelly who everyone knows :rolleyes:

Just now, dashoe said:

Some  rpper who no one has ever heard of unless you follow the kardashians.  I don't understand why the NFL keeps hiring these no name rappers, instead of real musicians.

I mean you couldnt get the rappers  Eminiem or Jay-z  or Nelly who everyone knows :rolleyes:

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/12/jay-z-travis-scott-super-bowl-halftime-show/

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Yall are showing your age :lol:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

I don't get the CJ Anderson infatuation. Gurley is a top 5 back and your having him split time with a guy off the scrap heap.

I don’t understand at least pulling him out for a play after he got clotheslined. 

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Travis Scott may be terrible, but he's far from unknown. His songs have hundreds of millions of views. Young people with no musical taste love him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

So I expect the NFL to take draft picks from the Rams for not having him on the injury report.

Have to wonder if that single touch was on purpose for that exact reason.