NBC Sports Edge Forums

Superbowl LIII: Patriots v Rams

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Fair enough. Thought we were discussing if it was Saints-Pats instead of Rams-Pats. My apologies. 

Understand...watching this mess doesn’t ease the sting of Parkey either

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, several of you have shown you haven't quite come to terms with the outcomes of Championship Weekend.  There is way too much baiting, flaming, and personal attacks in this thread for it to funct

Should have been Chiefs and Saints but we get this s--- show. Fitting for the NFL. 

Anyone know where can I find a message board that talks about Nicholas Cage movies? I’m not a fan but I wanted to make sure to spend crazy amounts of time in there telling fans how much I don’t like h

Just now, devaster said:

Would love to see a NIN halftime show. Reznor has some of the best and innovative concerts.

This has no chance of happening but would obviously be amazing.

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

That halftime show was awful. The fact they had to censor half of Travis Scott's performance is laughable. Adam Levine sounded terrible and performed the usual trash recycled pop songs. And nobody even knows who Big Boi is. 

Bad day for you

7 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Halftime show was decent .. more entertaining than that first half

Very  forgettable not even worthy of a conversation at the office. . . . 

All the controversey about the performers and it was a bit of a dud :mellow:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

I'm all for the "glass half full" outlook but you need to put down the positivity glasses and call a turd a turd. 

I liked the halftime show ... sorry but I thought it was very good. The mix of hip hop & rap was was on cue 

Were they saving Gurley for the 2nd half? What a strange string of events. If the Rams get Gurley going this game is over with the way the Rams defense has been playing.

Just now, hoppychokes said:

The Who have sold 27.5 million albums, NIN has sold less than 10 million...

Someone mentioned something about relevant artists people can relate to. No one knows who "The Who" are any more.

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Someone mentioned something about relevant artists people can relate to. No one knows who "The Who" are any more.

More people know them than NIN, if thats the conversation.

Edited by hoppychokes