NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who from the WW should I keep an eye on with the trade deadline looming/STASH? - 100% WHIR

So are there any of these players (i'm looking for the ones with most upside) that I should keep a special eye on the coming weeks (or maybe already relevant now)?

And would would be my drop?

Guys that could be interesting on my WW is (please make a top 3):

Marcus Smart

Rozier

Luke Kornet
DSJ

Mitchell Robinson

Bamba

Jabari Parker

Larry Nance

Kyle Anderson

Zubac

TT

Bazemore

KCP

Bam Adebayo

Mikael Bridges

Carmelo A

Giles

Spellman

My current roster:

Jokic

Lebron

Embiid

Lillard

Kyrie

Kemba

Butler

CP3 (IR-SPOT)

Bagley

Huerter

Rondo

Faried

Randle

Wiggins

Edited by Brandayz

You have Jokic, Bron, Embiid, Lillard, Kyrie, Kemba and Butler lol. What kind of league is this? I would just set your lineups for the rest of the season, and do other stuff without worrying about your taco opponents

• Like 2

I'd add Nance right away for Bagley. Rosier and maybe Bam are worth keeping an eye on. The rest I wouldn't even worry about in a 10 teamer.   

12 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I'd add Nance right away for Bagley. Rosier and maybe Bam are worth keeping an eye on. The rest I wouldn't even worry about in a 10 teamer.   

Not high on Bagley? Just that 4-4-4 schedule is gold 

36 minutes ago, fabrar said:

You have Jokic, Bron, Embiid, Lillard, Kyrie, Kemba and Butler lol. What kind of league is this? I would just set your lineups for the rest of the season, and do other stuff without worrying about your taco opponents

Well if you drafted well and made some good trades it's possible. You don't know what I gave up for those guys :D lol 

Example: I gave up Doncic, Hield and Gordon for Lillard for some time ago. Soooo

Edited by Brandayz
11 minutes ago, chefboyarg said:

as the other poster said, this is a monster roster....

i guess i would drop wiggins and pick any of bam, slow mo, djs, bridges as a why not.

Well trying to use his name value in a trade. But you are right. This guy is fantasy trash

12 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Not high on Bagley? Just that 4-4-4 schedule is gold 

Oh I'm high on Bagley but in a shallow league like this and considering your current roster I see no point in rostering him at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Oh I'm high on Bagley but in a shallow league like this and considering your current roster I see no point in rostering him at the moment. 

Yes, me too. That why I think I can afford it. And it seems like the other players in my league doesn't like the situation with TT, Zizic and Nance. And I must admit i'm not 100% sure he will be unleashed when he comes back. You think so?

11 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

And what about Faried? Since it seems like Capela is only out for 4-6 weeks = back before fantasy playoffs which probably kills Faried's value right?

11 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

And what about Faried? Since it seems like Capela is only out for 4-6 weeks = back before fantasy playoffs which probably kills Faried's value right?

Yes. When Capela gets back Faried's value will be killed. I'm thinking he should be a pretty solid stream until then though.

4 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Yes. When Capela gets back Faried's value will be killed. I'm thinking he should be a pretty solid stream until then though.

Thanks. But you think Nance will be unleashed even though TT and Zizic is in the mix?

3 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Thanks. But you think Nance will be unleashed even though TT and Zizic is in the mix?

I'm not worried about TT as he should eventually be faded/shutdown or traded. Zizic and Nance can coexist.  Nance was putting up some monster lines prior to injury.

Just now, Bugs bunny said:

I'm not worried about TT as he should eventually be faded/shutdown or traded. Zizic and Nance can coexist.  Nance was putting up some monster lines prior to injury.

Yea I know. I owned him. But to many injuries, so I had to drop. He was providing solid top 25 number at some point. But since i'm 100% of the playoff. Maybe Faried will be my drop for Nance then