NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.Y. Hilton 2019 Outlook

8 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

That’s a little better. I’m sure it’ll come down to the wire. I really didn’t get the feeling he was close last week, but we shall see 

That's actually bad since we'd have to bank on the fact that he's playing or else we'd have to find a replacement for Sunday/Monday night as insurance.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spark your buds

On what planet is Hilton going to fall to the 4th round? Seriously?   He would have been a top 10 WR last season if he played every game (which he is as good of a bet as anyone to do). Not t

The #4 WR in terms of points per game so far who you probably got in the 5th round is a "Fantasy cancer"? 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, blabety said:

That's actually bad since we'd have to bank on the fact that he's playing or else we'd have to find a replacement for Sunday/Monday night as insurance.

I agree, it’d be even worse on a Monday night though

Fantasy cancer.  Have had him for a few years in dynasty.  Goes off on my bench.  Gets hurt or plays like dog**** when he's in my lineup.  Lingering injuries are the norm, and, when there's a great matchup (like this week), he's nowhere to be found.  Also untradeable because other owners can smell it on him as well.

Edited by Bastardo!
1 minute ago, yanksman said:

Got a notification that he returned to practice today!

His availability in a game against the Chiefs is a pretty big deal. With a bye coming up there was some concern that he would be out this week. The fact that he is practicing on Thursday is big. Hopefully we get more positive reports. 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, Bastardo! said:

Fantasy cancer.  Have had him for a few years in dynasty.  Goes off on my bench.  Gets hurt or plays like dog**** when he's in my lineup.  Lingering injuries are the norm, and, when there's a great matchup (like this week), he's nowhere to be found.  Also untradeable because other owners can smell it on him as well.

The #4 WR in terms of points per game so far who you probably got in the 5th round is a "Fantasy cancer"? 

• Like 4
On 10/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, Bastardo! said:

Boy, do I miss the confused emoji.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, wideopen21 said:

His availability in a game against the Chiefs is a pretty big deal. With a bye coming up there was some concern that he would be out this week. The fact that he is practicing on Thursday is big. Hopefully we get more positive reports. 

Yep, things are looking up. The hope is that he practices again on Friday with no setback, and then all systems go for Sunday Night.

This is a juicy matchup.

3 hours ago, BearDownBears said:

Did you read my post?  I have owned him for several years in a DYNASTY league, so, no, I did not draft him in the 5th round.  And all I know is that he has pretty much zero trade value in my league.  And it's understandable-- I wouldn't be looking to acquire this perpetual headache either.

20 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

With a late game this is an effing headache 

You'll need to roster a WR from one the SNF/MNF gamesc in case he's a late scratch. At least that's what I'm doing. I also have MVS but rather give Hilton a chance to play in a juicy matchup 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, wideopen21 said:

You'll need to roster a WR from one the SNF/MNF gamesc in case he's a late scratch. At least that's what I'm doing. I also have MVS but rather give Hilton a chance to play in a juicy matchup 

I’m 100% confident he plays.  

10 hours ago, wideopen21 said:

This

8 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

How confident are you guys that he plays? I can’t afford to be 2-3. 

I'm confident...as much as I can be. I've got him slotted in my lineup.

Edited by jagsfan05