T.Y. Hilton 2019 Outlook

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spark your buds

On what planet is Hilton going to fall to the 4th round? Seriously?   He would have been a top 10 WR last season if he played every game (which he is as good of a bet as anyone to do). Not t

The #4 WR in terms of points per game so far who you probably got in the 5th round is a "Fantasy cancer"? 

Posted Images

"Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton presents a challenge for the Houston Texans. While playing nearly a full-season worth of games against Houston — 14 regular-season games, one playoff — the Indianapolis receiver has tallied 81 receptions for 1,530 yards and nine touchdowns; a stat line that resembles an All-Pro season."

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/18/texans-switching-approach-colts-t-y-hilton/

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Wtf did you just say

I play on NFL . com fantasy and his status is DNP with no other information.  I can't find anything anywhere so hopefully it's an error.

33 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

I play on NFL . com fantasy and his status is DNP with no other information.  I can't find anything anywhere so hopefully it's an error.

Yeah well - not familiar with nfl.com as a platform but he's clear in reality.

3 hours ago, Trifecta said:

DNP today?

You gotta check the team site or look for a injury report. He was DNP but it was for REST. 

DNP: DT/DE Denico Autry (not injury related; rest); WR Parris Campbell (abdominal; out); T Anthony Castonzo (not injury related; rest); CB Pierre Desir (hamstring; questionable); S Clayton Geathers (not injury related; rest); WR T.Y. Hilton (not injury related; rest); DE Justin Houston (calf; questionable); DT/DE Tyquan Lewis (ankle; out); CB Kenny Moore II (knee; out); G/C Quenton Nelson (hip; questionable); DE Jabaal Sheard (not injury related; rest)

Edited by iretirefromfantasy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, willwc said:

yesterday someone on reddit had a post about TY Hilton having an MRI today to confirm a season ending calf injury, but then deleted the post and got banned

today TY Hilton isn't seen on the practice field

take it for what it is

if he deleted it I would assume it was not true, thank you kind sir.

28 minutes ago, willwc said:

yesterday someone on reddit had a post about TY Hilton having an MRI today to confirm a season ending calf injury, but then deleted the post and got banned

today TY Hilton isn't seen on the practice field

take it for what it is

Anything is possible, but TY is always a DNP at least once during the practice week. He was DNP- Rest on a Friday during the lead up to Weeks 1 and 2 and Limited Practice pretty much every other practice all season.  

So random DNP's aren't too scary and I am not sure I am too concerned about a random reddit post. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Just now, wideopen21 said:

Anything is possible, but TY is always a DNP at least once during the practice week. He was DNP- Rest on a Friday during the lead up to Weeks 1 and 2 and Limited Practice pretty much every other practice all season.  

So random DNP's aren't too scary and I am not sure I am too concerned about a random reddit post. I guess we will find out soon enough.

I guess the guy that posted it was a member for a long time and it was not a burner account. 

Just odd