Allen Robinson 2019 Outlook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a little crunching to put some numbers on the situation as well. Always helps putting it in perspective even if it's never the end-all. Team alpha receivers usually max out around the 30% targe

I don’t want stupid a** Trashbitsky back.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Did he really have more targets with Daniel? I don’t know what to do with this guy. 

It's a small sample size but these are his stats with Chase.

He also had a 2 TD game with him as well.

image.png.fd076a06477168a65f3a393b395b29f3.png

Edited by iretirefromfantasy
12 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

How do you know? I think Mitch does not play this week...

I'm in Chicago. Nagy was very clear that Mitch is still the starter. Unless he's actually hurt (he isn't), he's going to start. 

On 11/11/2019 at 1:34 PM, ajs723 said:

Just popping in to say this: If ARob had a real QB, he'd be in the conversation with guys like Hopkins. Sad how much of his potential could be squandered.

Such a talented guy & had a magical year with Bortles before he imploded. Now he’s stuck with crap QB play in CHI. The only thing keeping him relevant for our fantasy purposes is target share

2 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

I love when people use their location to elevate their opinion. I'm in New York. We both have the same information. 

Yeah, but I listen specifically to beat writers and insiders on sports radio here. I listened to the entire Nagy press conference. I know more about the Bears than I know about any other team. I would think you'd be more plugged in to the Jets and Giants than I am. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

I love when people use their location to elevate their opinion. I'm in New York. We both have the same information. 

I'm in Chicago as well.

A) He wasn't "elevating" his opinion, just sharing a caveat.

B There is more depth to the info in the home city. You're able to feel and gauge the emotion and morale of organization and pressures from the fans and city. At the very least, the home city gets the info first.

Why do you think fantasy football writers follow beat writers for every team every single day? The beat writer has their finger on the pulse and not observing from afar.

You're telling me Giants fans in NY didn't have deeper info and more frame of reference after that Week 10 loss and Saquon performance than a fantasy player residing in California?

Edited by austin316
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

It's the same when they say "____ fan here..." at the beginning of their post, like that makes whatever they say afterwards automatically true

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, austin316 said:

I'm in Chicago as well.

A) He wasn't "elevating" his opinion, just sharing a caveat.

B There is more depth to the info in the home city. You're able to feel and gauge the emotion and morale of organization and pressures from the fans and city. At the very least, the home city gets the info first.

Why do you think fantasy football writers follow beat writers for every team every single day? The beat writer has their finger on the pulse and not observing from afar.

You're telling me Giants fans in NY didn't have deeper info and more frame of reference after that Week 10 loss and Saquon performance than a fantasy player residing in California?

That may be true if people were still getting their information from newspapers

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Novaray said:

It's the same when they say "____ fan here..." at the beginning of their post, like that makes whatever they say afterwards automatically true

He didn't say he's a fan lol.

You're being bias to validate your point and not adding any value to the discussion. Have a good one, chief.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

No, the Giants are putrid on defense. 

Bad enough for Losejobsky? In the last game, it looked like he was launching passes blindfolded. 

Targets are not meaningful with this guy because so many are legitimately nowhere near catchable.

In 8 games with Trubisky this year, Robinson averaged 5.4 catches and 57 yards per game. He has one TD in those 8 games.

In 2 games with Chase Daniel (counting the Minnesota game), Robinson averaged 7 catches, 87 yards and has two TDs in 2 games. 

SSS, but I think we're better off with Daniel in there. 

• Like 1