Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm firing him up everywhere.

😂🤣😂🤣😂     

Mods coming into this thread:  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kball09 said:

Yuck, was hoping to snag him super late at my Sunday draft, this blows. So, in all seriousness, where would you take him now? Mid-3rd, to early 5th?

Third seems way early

On 8/14/2019 at 11:47 AM, CooL said:

My hope is one day I click on RW forums and I see Josh Gordon's thread bumped to the top with "HOT" next to it, meaning that he's been reinstated.

Quoting myself...IT HAPPENED!!!

It’s Friday night, time to go out and celebrate after a long week at work. The weekend starts now!

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Josh Gordon is the #1 trending topic in the US that fast.

Rotoworld servers about to be like:

Gk0o6Cq.gif

All the Rotoworld writers quit because they didn't want to deal with the Josh Gordon server meltdown again.

Edited by Iron-cock
  • Haha 2

Anyone have any insight on how the additions of Harry, Demaryious, Jakobi Myers might impact JG's fantasy value? 

I took Josh Gordon in the 4th round in 7 of 7 leagues last year. Probably won't do that again but I'm definitely interested.

I'll never turn my back on the GOAT

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Edelman, Harry, Gordon, DT, Harris, Meyers, Berrios. 

Feels. Like we've had a different Pats WR hype train every day. 

Whoa there! Ain’t no party like a Josh Gordon, because a Josh Gordon party don’t stop! 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, kball09 said:

Yuck, was hoping to snag him super late at my Sunday draft, this blows. So, in all seriousness, where would you take him now? Mid-3rd, to early 5th?

I think that you would want to be conservative, Your league-mates may not be as high on him as you are. He's a WR21-WR23 for me. I would definitely look to snag him somewhere late in round 4 to late 5th round range probably in that area right before where Landry and DJ Moore are going.

There's a lot of receivers in that area where owners may prefer Gordon so he could go slightly higher,

Edited by nonstopfan