Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm firing him up everywhere.

😂🤣😂🤣😂     

Mods coming into this thread:  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BrianM said:

I need to make a GIF of Regina George saying STOP TRYING TO MAKE 2013 JOSH GORDON HAPPEN!  ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

The NFL wants 2013 Josh Gordon back as well.. dudes been suspended 54566%4446665 times and they still want to witness More greatness like us Gordonites by reinstating .

Edited by SyNdicateZ
Just now, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Everyone should have always seen this coming. I drafted him in my high stakes league in June because the writing was on the wall. 

Explain how we should have seen this...

7 minutes ago, iphone said:

looking at Boris Chen's list.....id say around pick 75 is when he will be on my radar depending on how the draft goes. but he certainly should be gone by pick 90 IMO.

I think this seems like a fair range for him to go. But I'm thinking there will always be a JH truther or two in every league that will jump the gun. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I didn’t think it would happen this quickly but the NFL seems more lenient lately. No zeke or Tyreek suspension. Who’s had a suspension for weed lately? Maybe I’m crazy...

Whatever, he may or may not be in the clear/end up making a big difference, but for those of us that took a shot --I did in all 3 bestballs I've done (Rd19/20/23)--it was a minimal risk and high return...as far as my other leagues drafting soon, I doubt I will pay the premium it will likely take now...

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Patriots tendered him. first clue

It was a joke. I'm actually poking fun at another member of this forum that basically says the same thing every time.

I had no high stakes league in June and truly had no idea this was happening. 

• Like 1
On 4/24/2019 at 12:22 PM, TTo34 said:

I'm not sure I understand the NFL drug abuse policy.

Stage One - Fine

Stage Two - Four to six games

Stage Three - 10 games, up to one year

Any subsequent infractions - Shouldn't this be the same Stage Three penalty?  Meaning 10 games or up to one year?  Why are we even talking about him coming back for training camp? Even though the suspension is indefiinite, it shouldn't mean that it could be less than his previous Stage Three penatly, which was a year.  So, at earliest, if you account the games missed last year, we are talking week 15.

So...

Gordon violates drug policy on the Browns - year ban

Gordon violates drug policy on the Patriots - two games

Makes perfect sense right?

giphy.gif

Can someone run me through what happened at the end of last year?  He stepped away for mental health, was suspended, then reinstated, and is now good to go?  Is there any additional hurdles?  Is he ready to go?