Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Question, as Gordon owners do we want Demaryius Thomas to make the roster or get cut. I know this stage in his career and after the Achilles injury, he's a shell of himself. But, will he take any significant touches away from our boy ? Or the flip side, could be beneficial if he’s taking away coverage from Josh for more open looks. 

It helps and hurts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Question, as Gordon owners do we want Demaryius Thomas to make the roster or get cut. I know this stage in his career and after the Achilles injury, he's a shell of himself. But, will he take any significant touches away from our boy ? Or the flip side, could be beneficial if he’s taking away coverage from Josh for more open looks. 

 

I feel that Gordon has a different skillset than that of Edelman, DT and James White. He can stretch the field AND do the short and intermediate routes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

 

I feel that Gordon has a different skillset than that of Edelman, DT and James White. He can stretch the field AND do the short and intermediate routes.

DT is pretty good at this too..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

DT is pretty good at this too..

 

That was a good play on that TD. He showed that he still has some wheels. Backup Defensive back over played the ball though. However, DT does seem to be healthy and if so, you are correct.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Gordon was double covered on 2 highlights I saw. He looked great in his catch, shedding a tackle and galloping for more yards.

 

Also drew a pass interference on a deep ball before DTs first TD catch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

in a real game with Brady throwing it to him, 6 targets would net you a line like 5/99/1

83% catch rate, 20 YPC!! Choo choo!! Hype train full speed ahead!! ...Oh no wait... that's not train smoke...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NInsko said:

I'm a huge Gordon guy but am contemplating Mike Williams over him if he's there .. I know that's blasphemy around here  what would you guys do Williams or Gordon? 
 

Get both?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NInsko said:

I'm a huge Gordon guy but am contemplating Mike Williams over him if he's there .. I know that's blasphemy around here  what would you guys do Williams or Gordon? 
 

 

Blasphemy they are near the same adp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Question, as Gordon owners do we want Demaryius Thomas to make the roster or get cut. I know this stage in his career and after the Achilles injury, he's a shell of himself. But, will he take any significant touches away from our boy ? Or the flip side, could be beneficial if he’s taking away coverage from Josh for more open looks. 

This is the Patriots, bill will get him open

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Brady never looks bad. SHAME!

I wish I could pull you just a compilation video of just brady to gordon throws last year. Mostly brady mistakes imo but i cant back it up with vids. Ill see if i can pull some. The only compilations I have handy arent relevant to FF.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...