I'm firing him up everywhere.

😂🤣😂🤣😂     

Mods coming into this thread:  

Posted Images

He ded

Goodnight sweet prince...

3 hours ago, CooL said:

Back to JG.

So frustrating that he's up against a burnable corner, but now the concern is that "the Pats will get up big and they'll rest him in the second half", at least that's what some of the talking heads are saying.  WTH.  When can this guy ever be started with confidence?  Couldn't ball out last week against the Skins.  Now seemingly isn't a great start against the Giants?  Why do I own this guy?!

Doesn't matter that offense runs through Edelman.  JG looked like his knee / hip got tangled up he may miss some games.  Anyone still carrying JG is missing out on better players on the wire.  Sure someone will pick up JG in your league but the first bomb he has for them they will drop him back to the wire.  Maybe he's someone we revisit down the playoff run if the situation starts looking more favorable.  But Tom Brady isn't going to be throwing deep balls to JG any time soon, it's all the short route game for JG and Edelman.  They'll let Dorsett take the top off every now and then but Brady isn't looking too good on deep balls at all this year.

Just now, CallMeBDB said:

Bunch of buzzards circle for weeks saying nothing then swoop in here to talk s--- about him when he gets injured. Scummy behavior.

people were saying he was done for YEARS, and regarding this season folks were saying he's bench material after his first bomb post AB. It is what it is

• Like 1

Glad i sat him, sad to see him get hurt like that. I just want to see him succeed. 

I’m praying he’s okay and that he comes back ready to play. With that being said i suggest everyone to move on from him. He’s not worth a bench spot. It’s clear the pats don’t want to use him. If you’re in a 12 team or lower there is better options out there.  

3 minutes ago, Guwop said:

people were saying he was done for YEARS, and regarding this season folks were saying he's bench material after his first bomb post AB. It is what it is

Even if you don't drop him, do you dare start him?  Guy is waiver wire material after tonight.  Revist once he's actually done something.  He may miss the next game fortunately for JG he got hurt on a Thursday so it gives him extra time to rest but there are likely better options on the wire.  Take a chance on a lottery ticket. 

This was from the RW Rankings article:

Thursday night is a smash spot for Julian Edelman and Josh Gordon. The Giants have allowed 24 completions of 20-plus yards, the most in the NFL. Edelman will be doing battle with Grant Haley, PFF’s No. 61 corner. With Phillip Dorsett (hamstring) out, it will be concerning if Gordon can’t get on the same page with Tom Brady.

Yup.  Concerning indeed.  The question now isn't whether or not JG is startable, but it's whether us owners are going to bench him or just flat out drop him.

7 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

Did everyone decide to turn on him after he got hurt tonight? He obviously hasn’t been as good as those who drafted him hoped but I’m not sure why this game would have a strong impact on his outlook... still seems like a WR3 with upside imo

spacer.png

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

Did everyone decide to turn on him after he got hurt tonight? He obviously hasn’t been as good as those who drafted him hoped but I’m not sure why this game would have a strong impact on his outlook... still seems like a WR3 with upside imo

It wasn’t because of the injury, i was on here saying to bench him before the game. It’s not about him, it’s about the patriots. They don’t use him enough. It’s always been that. He’s droppable. I saw the whole game. Before he got injured he was only targeted 1 time. 1 time!! He is not on their game plan plain and simple. Drop him. 

Edited by HOF12

It is over! The sooner ppl get this through there head the better you’ll feel. You’re better off with players like Terry McLaurin and John brown. 

Maybe I’ll pick him up once they face the eagles and tougher match ups. But i won’t be playing him. I’m dropping him this week and you should to. 

Edited by HOF12
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

... still seems like a WR3 with upside imo

He's WR5 with NO upside on MY team.  And lest you think I'm loaded with WRs, my #1 is Tyler Boyd.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, CallMeBDB said:

Bunch of buzzards circle for weeks saying nothing then swoop in here to talk s--- about him when he gets injured. Scummy behavior.

Most of us have been saying he would be irrelevant before the season began.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

It wasn’t because of the injury, i was on here saying to bench him before the game. It’s not about him, it’s about the patriots. They don’t use him enough. It’s always been that. He’s droppable. I saw the whole game. Before he got injured he was only targeted 1 time. 1 time!! He is not on their game plan plain and simple. Drop him. 

I mean, it was only the 2nd quarter—he had 26 targets in the 3 games before that. That’s really not a bad usage rate for a WR3

5 minutes ago, Bandito said:

He's WR5 with NO upside on MY team.  And lest you think I'm loaded with WRs, my #1 is Tyler Boyd.

Same I’m running with Boyd, Gallup, John brown and mclaurin. 

Guess what my worst wr is JG. 

Hes a flat out drop. 

Just now, ilikepieman said:

I mean, it was only the 2nd quarter—he had 26 targets in the 3 games before that. That’s really not a bad usage rate for a WR3

It’s a bit skewed, one game he had 11 and that’s only cus Edelman got injured for that game. 

They simply don’t look for him. Just watching today’s game showed it. Yes he got injured but before that game it was all Edelman. He loves him way to much.

2 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

But he isn't a WR3 with upside. Mostly downside. Older QB on an offense that can change game to game. Hasn't been all that relevant since 2013. Suspended a bunch of times. High risk of getting suspended again. Hasn't shown the ability to produce like he did in 2013.

He is far more like a Trent Richardson or Lacy kind of player. One or two good seasons and that has been it.