Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm firing him up everywhere.

😂🤣😂🤣😂     

Mods coming into this thread:  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, altmin said:

Good news is even if he is out next week with an injury every "expert"  out there will still list him as a top 20 wr for some reason.

imaginary victories for all!

“WR3 with weekly WR1 upside” they just cant admit defeat

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, ilikepieman said:

I mean, it was only the 2nd quarter—he had 26 targets in the 3 games before that. That’s really not a bad usage rate for a WR3

That would be awesome if I got fantasy points for targets.  But I get them for catches, yards and TDs.  And he doesn't get those....

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Deke said:

Brady hates him. No other explanation. 

Pats o-line is hot garbage and their offense is reduced to running up the middle, screen passes, and Edelman being wide open by 10 yards on short routes. Their TE's (if you can call them that) are also both incapable of blocking. Throw in McDaniels refusing to get creative with Gordon's usage and the Pats Defense averaging like 2 TDs a game.

But sure people start piling on now that he got injured in the 1st quarter.

Edited by sSektor
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

So whats with all the hate that he did poorly this game? A bunch of trolling i guess.

He wasn't ding much until then either. I think the writing is on the wall. He isn't a WR2 too this, maybe not even a Wr3. 

Dorsett and Burkhead was out and he still didnt do s--- until he got hurt. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

He wasn't ding much until then either. I think the writing is on the wall. He isn't a WR2 too this, maybe not even a Wr3. 

Dorsett and Burkhead was out and he still didnt do s--- until he got hurt. 

He was only targeted once. Low I guess but hard to say what would have happened. It was a close game when he went out. Gotta say, either way it was a bad play today for fantasy. Hopefully it isnt a multi week injury

29 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I can't believe how many people still drooling over gordon. You guys need to move on. Its been YEARS since he's been relevant. 

Like that ex you can’t stop thinking about.  Best you ever had, but bat s--- crazy.  You gotta be mature and go with the better choice.  Gordon truly is exposing the weak minded..

10 minutes ago, Tghetty said:

Like that ex you can’t stop thinking about.  Best you ever had, but bat s--- crazy.  You gotta be mature and go with the better choice.  Gordon truly is exposing the weak minded..

Its just soo sad. Fantasy football is like the stock market. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. You have to pick the next winners. Not hope for past results. You can maybe do that with proven stud players that we pick in the 1st-2nd round but gordon had 1 good year. Its been time to move on.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Tghetty said:

Whoa what analysis. It's like Dr. Phil meets Mathew Berry.

People are so emotional nowadays. 

Yeah, he should be on the bench (when he's healthy) until he shows something or if you need him on a bye, but the guy got 8, 7, & 11 targets the 3 games before this. Not to mention the competition for the Pats is gonna get harder now. He's obviously not a must start now but I'll take that target volume on a high scoring offense as my first WR off the bench any time. 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, afl5013 said:

People are so emotional nowadays. 

Yeah, he should be on the bench (when he's healthy) until he shows something or if you need him on a bye, but the guy got 8, 7, & 11 targets the 3 games before this. Not to mention the competition for the Pats is gonna get harder now. He's obviously not a must start now but I'll take that target volume on a high scoring offense as my first WR off the bench any time. 

Everyone on the Pats who has been targeted had at least two.  Except Josh Gordon.  He had one before he got hurt.

Meyers.

Izzo the 8th string TE.

Olszewski who's biggest role up to this point was:

4c86763bafb14035a21509ab887be0d5.png

The minute he went down the guys replacing him got targets.  Brady didn't even give him a chance to make plays.  Edelman screwed up in the first half and got peppered with targets.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Sternes said:

The minute he went down the guys replacing him got targets.  Brady didn't even give him a chance to make plays.  Edelman screwed up in the first half and got peppered with targets.

All I see there is that that WR spot gets targets, the offense was stagnant when Brady didn't give him chances, and screwing up doesn't deter Brady from going to his guy. Edelman's usage in the offense will always be there, but you can't take (less than) one half sample size from last night and diminish the three previous games filled with targets.

If he's healthy, he's a WR3/4. If you are stacked and have 4 better guys, go ahead and drop him. Most people don't have that luxury. 

It appears that Gordon's routes are downfield and take longer to develop. With this offensive line he seldom gets the opportunity. 

Then on occasion Gordon gets one of the quick hitter plays. Unless the offensive line gives Brady any more time there will not be many opportunities downfield. 

6 minutes ago, johnnyboy8102 said:

It appears that Gordon's routes are downfield and take longer to develop. With this offensive line he seldom gets the opportunity. 

Then on occasion Gordon gets one of the quick hitter plays. Unless the offensive line gives Brady any more time there will not be many opportunities downfield. 

This, the Pats o-line/TE blocking is horrible : not sure why people can't see that, they can't run the ball or protect Brady for more than 3 seconds

Edited by hockeyfan77
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

I can't believe how many people still drooling over gordon. You guys need to move on. Its been YEARS since he's been relevant. 

Who is drooling over him? Sounds like most are debating whether to flex him.

• Like 2