Redskins: 1-7

Falcons: 1-7

Jets: 1-6

Giants: 2-6

Broncos: 2-6

Buccaneers: 2-6

Browns: 2-5

Chargers: 3-5

Waiver order. Ideal spot is Packers or Saints but I seriously doubt he makes it that far.

falcons could be nice as a sanu replacement.  the team is a dumpster fire, but ryan can still sling it and with julio/ridley to carry some of the load, atl wouldnt be terrible.  

• Like 1

Just now, ThunderDan said:

The Patriots were the dream landing spot for years.

They really weren't since they transitioned to a short-intermediate focused passing game with a locked-in stud in Edelman. I always thought 9ers and Packers were the best possible destinations since he was getting traded by the Browns last season. Shanahan knows how to scheme his best weapons open and Rodgers is insanely accurate passing deep.

• Like 1

If you have someone droppable, grab Gordon right now. Someone that claims him will obviously want to use him. If he's with a team that doesn't like to spread the ball around to 10 people like the Pats he could definitely be valuable again

• Like 1

I just hope wherever he goes he gets the support off the field that he needs to stay clean. Looking at that top 10 waiver list, I think if he goes to almost any of those places, the environment is not strong enough to keep him clean.  Love Gordon, wish him the best of luck wherever he goes. 

12 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Dolphins: 0-7

Bengals: 0-8

Waiver order. Ideal spot is Packers or Saints but I seriously doubt he makes it that far.

Whose taking Josh Gordon on that list you just put out? Not trying to be argumentative but who would you say, the first three are tanking hard, Falcons , Giants, Chargers, Bucs, Browns have 0 need for him. Jets? Also a dumpster fire they might as well tank, Broncos no QB. Someone said Falcons that makes 0 sense, I'm not hating on the dude but I don't see any path to success for him this season regardless of who picks him up. 

Edited by CroNY

5 minutes ago, pdizzle710 said:

When would be the soonest we find out if a team claimed him?

Rotoworld saying by Friday we will know. But even if he isn't claimed, he may clear and then get signed anyway. I'd wait until the games Sunday and then drop if you need to.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Dolphins: 0-7

Bengals: 0-8

Josh Gordon's fantasy relevance has been inversely proportional to the record of the team he's on, ergo if he gets picked by the Dolphins/Bengals he's the #1 WR overall RoS. 

spacer.png

Edited by vercrazy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, kball09 said:

If you have someone droppable, grab Gordon right now. Someone that claims him will obviously want to use him. If he's with a team that doesn't like to spread the ball around to 10 people like the Pats he could definitely be valuable again

They had to spread the ball around to 10 people because Gordon couldn't get open for a HOF QB.  He is a has-been, drug addict that had terrible efficiency on a team that actively trying to trade for WRs.  You can feel for him in real life, but there is no logical reason to add him.

Edited by ap0calypse